Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:51 am So been away for awhile but been very busy with buying shoes from sexy women.
I did buy a job lot from an elderly woman who had peeptoe shoes, high heel sandals, a pair loafers, ankle/shoe boots and more!
But yesterday I found myself talking to a 21 year old woman with size 8 feet, she was middle eastern and really sexy. We were in a local bar that sells cheap beer on Wednesdays, she was in front of me waiting to be served and unknown to me at the time she could see me checking out her feet although she thought it was her legs.
"See anything you like?" she asked.
"Love your shoes" I told her as I leaned in close to her ear.
She glanced down and then looking back at me she asked "Do you want them?"
I said very enthusiastically yes and she surprisingly bought me a drink and led me away to a quiet area.
There we talked about fetishes and that her husband is really boring in bed.
So anyway she said I couldn't have hers but she did have another pair in the next size up if I wanted to buy them so I agreed but she said she wanted pics of me in them and to see if I could find someone to cum on them as that was one thing we spoke about.
Today I picked them up and they so, so sexy! And fit just perfect.
20220804_101738.jpg20220804_101745.jpg20220804_101802.jpg
Links aren't working
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm struggling to be able to see new pics on here and also upload them on here since the changes, so I'll tell you the story and until I can upload the pics you'll just have to use your imagination for now.
So mixed fortunes this past month, I've been going for size 7 heels as that is what fits me perfectly and I love knowing that a woman has worn, sweated and possibly had sex wearing the shoes I'm wearing.
First pair was a Playboy pair of slingbacks, slits in the side so you can glimpse the toes... I knocked on the door, she recognised me as the guy buying for his wife and had them ready. You know, there's nothing sexier than standing in front of a woman whilst she shows you her worn shoes and talking about them. She had worn them for a couple of functions but now she had back issues and couldn't wear them. Then I asked her if she was able to show me them on, she seemed taken aback by such a request but said she would try one. I listened as the leather creaked, her bare foot sliding in and then something pinged as she pulled the strap behind her foot. Part of the buckle had come away as she had put on a little weight since last wearing them, however she continued to model the shoe. I found myself feeling hotter as I crouched down for a better look, I asked her to show me the side of her shoe then the back. The heel tapped the hard tile floor of her hallway and I really had to rein myself in a bit. I quickly said they were perfect and she lifted her leg to take the shoe off before picking up the other and handing them to me. I paid the money for them and lied that my wife would love them.
Then on getting them home I noticed the damage to the buckle, for a premium pair that cost her £150 new they were quite flimsy. Anyway I licked the sole where her foot had been only 15 minutes prior, I rubbed my cock and reached for the other shoe, moving the buckle to the last hole they were just right for me but then... That buckle went pop! So as you would expect I enjoyed them, finished up and messaged her back to say they were both knackered. So she accepted them back and gave me my money and that moved me back onto the selling pages where I found another two pairs sold by the same woman, this time they were Primark and strongly resembled the Valentino Rockstud shoes.
Reaching her house I went through the same process, she showed me the two pairs, one gold and one pair silver, I didn't realise that as she led me to the kitchen to look at them her husband was behind the door. I went ahead and asked if it was possible to see them on and he piped up, 'No mate, I don't think so'. His wife looked as though she didn't mind but I think he had sussed me from the moment I had enquired about them online.
"No disrespect intended," I told him. "It's just my wife tries shoes on and says they look different on than off."
Still it was a firm no at which point she offered both pairs for £5, I said that if they are no right then a fiver is no loss and she agreed.
So the next pair was a few villages away, she lived in a big detached house, was obviously well off as she was selling a lot of her shoes that were LK
Bennett, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo Moda en Pelle or whatever they are called, all out of my price range except for two pairs she was selling as a bundle. A cream pair of New Look pointy toe heels and a Moda whatsit green snakeskin pair that needed reheeling. Both for a fiver.
So I turned up, shoes for my wife as a treat as usual and the person that opened the door was not the 30 something tantastic attractive woman selling them but her massive rugby player husband. He had no idea about her selling them so went to go find her, hoping she would return I was again greeted by the cheery but ultra male husband who returned with them. I told him that i was treating my wife as she always buys used shoesetc, etc. He didn't seem interested and as I looked at them in his big meaty hands I wondered if I could get away with asking if she could try them on for me for the usual reasons but I seriously doubted that he would allow it so I simply handed over the money and thanked him and made my exit.
Last pair(s) was far more fruitful.
So the last woman was selling her Nude lacy pointy toe heels from Very still in their box, worn for a wedding then boxed for the last 3 years. she sowed me them and i was speechless at just how elegant and sexy they looked, I told her that as we stood in her hallway. I looked one over was told again that she had back issues (not the same woman as the first) and that she had lost weight and her feet had shrunk a little but she showed me the picture of her at the wedding with them on however I pushed my luck here. I asked if I could see them on in the flesh and she was more than happy to show me although she said she could only really manage the one with her back so her free foot could stabilise her which made sense.
Straight away I focused on her toe cleavage as she wriggled her foot into the shoe, listed as she slid her foot down into it and then crouched down straight away to get a better look. I reached out and lifted her foot slightly by the stiletto heel and then told her that I loved to see the toe cleavage slightly and she agreed with me as I pointed out what I meant by placing my finger onto her toe cleavage and getting a good feel of it. I actually didn't want to let go but in the interests of not looking creepy I thought it was best to do so. But she agreed and went on about the shape of a good shoe and the areas where they look good and that she only wished she had the back to still wear them. I then asked to see the other side, touched the lace and told her how nice they looked and then asked to see the back. She was really happy to do so and as I looked at them we spoke about the shoes.
and then after saying I would take them I asked if she had others and she produced from upstairs a pair of Aldo wedges, never worn apart from when I asked her to show me what they looked like on, really sexy and summery and so i took them as well, but as you can imagine they weren't cheap.
So I have the screenshots of the first and last scores as I had really good experiences with them, but alas I'm still struggling to put them on here since the total wiping of historical pics. I'll keep trying anyway and keep the comments coming, love to hear what you all think.
And as a conclusion I must say that Primark shoes have a lot of room in them and so really great for wearing, and Very who the delectable shoeplay Queen Holly Willoughby used to model for are quite a larger shoe that the size on them suggests. I have another pair that are glittery and they slip on quite easily whereas a tan pair of 7s Faith shoes are really tight.
also speaking of the tan Faith heels and the Aldo wedges, when i can upload the pics i will be selling so if anyone is interested I can message the pics on Facebook to them (totally confidential of course) but please, please, please, no time wasters.
Zma

Post by Zma »

I’ve thought about the Facebook market place since you can see the profile, and if she’s good looking buying the shoes form her. Maybe looking through the pictures and seeing her wearing the shoes you’re buying.

I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time but I don’t know what they will think of a guy buying their shoes :shock:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Zma wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:14 am I’ve thought about the Facebook market place since you can see the profile, and if she’s good looking buying the shoes form her. Maybe looking through the pictures and seeing her wearing the shoes you’re buying.

I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time but I don’t know what they will think of a guy buying their shoes :shock:
Come up with a good story, simple but good. And by checking on their profile you can assess whether or not you can get away with touching or not. Obviously you cannot guess whether or not her husband/partner will be there when you go round, but I stick by simple rules.
1. Don't push your way into her house, if she doesn't invite you in then do it on the doorstep.
2. Be kind and chatty, explain briefly why you are buying them as you look the shoes over.
3. Ask respectfully if it is possible to see them on, don't force the issue if she says no as there's always other shoes and other women.
4. And when you crouch down to look at them more closely, do your best not to lose your shit and smother her feet and shoes in kisses! :lol:

It's like buying lingerie in a high street store, the women behind the counter know that you are buying for your girlfriend/wife. It's the same with shoes, it's only men that think that you are buying for yourself as men are either of that mind themselves but don't have the balls to do it, or they are insecure and think that a man buying shoes just has to be a homosexual.
I have had a woman in her mid sixties try on her granddaughters River Island high heels for me before, the woman was a 5 and the shoes a 6 but she put them on for me and as I have a thing for older women 60+ it took a lot for me not to kiss her feet. But I did tell her that she had nice legs and she looked good in the shoes, that then took the discussion in a different direction as she was recently divorced and her ex never told her how beautiful she was. I took the opportunity to tell her that she had stunning legs and more so in heels, she laughed a little embarrassed but good embarrassed and asked if I wanted a cup of tea. Unfortunately she took the shoes off to make the tea and I didn't want to push it but... Phew! That was one erotic conversation talking about her legs and shoes.

But yeah, give it a go and let me know how you got on, you won't get a winner every time but there are women who are happy just to get rid of the shoes so will model them if that's what it takes.
Zma

Post by Zma »

Thanks for the reply it helped a lot, now I’m more confident into doing this one day