Cummed Mary Janes in the post!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Cummed Mary Janes in the post!

Post by Slinkyheels »

A member of this forum saw this pair of shoes and liked the so much that he PM’d me to see if I’d be happy to sell them to him. I was and we agreed that £5 was a fair price. Of course I offered to clean them prior to sending but the chap said no don’t clean them. On the contrary, he asked me to wank with them again! Here are the pictures from my follow-up wank session. The freshly cummed shoes are now on their way to him. It’ll be great if he posts an update once he receives the shoes with the dried cum inside the shoes and on the heels. It’d be great if he also posts pics of his own wanking session with them. Better still, he cums them and then posts them onto another willing shoe f***er!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slinkyheels on Thu May 06, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dangeroussail

Re: Cummed Mary Janes in the Post!

Post by dangeroussail »

watching this to see where it goes
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

If you get a size 3 my wife would be happy to model them and post the pics on here for all you guys to enjoy, she’ll probably lick the CUM up off them like the good little shoe slut she is!! 😈😈👠
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Great gallery :)
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Excellent!!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Very sexy heels and nice load!
leftwing

Post by leftwing »

Nice load filling up those sexy heels.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:44 am watching this to see where it goes
No word from the recipient of these shoes yet but whilst awaiting further news here’s a link to the video of me wanking with and cumming over these shoes: https://xhamster.com/videos/heel-fuck-a ... ng-xh6LoQt
Slinkyheels

Re: Cummed Mary Janes in the Mail!

Post by Slinkyheels »

It was great to get this update recently. It’s great to know that two members on here have enjoyed f***ing the same pair of peep toe heels. It’d be great if he could pass them on so someone else can enjoy cumming them too!
Maryjaneheels1894 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:12 am Sorry its taken so long. My photos were too big but finally worked out how to resize and upload. Really enjoy using these x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Re: Cummed Mary Janes in the post!

Post by phoselover »

That sure is fun passing around heels like that! I did a pair of wedges on here and was fun to see them