GF's sexy Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

texlo

GF's sexy Heels

Post by texlo »

Hello everyone,
i think the german forum is very quiet. So I thought I would just switch to the english section.

My girlfriend (30) knows only partly about my preference. She wears heels during sex, she also rubs them on my cock and 2x I already cummed her shoes while she wore them.
Id like to cum her "Fuck-Shoes" but i LOVE it to cum on/in her normal street Heels without her knwoing.
Seeing her walking around in cummed heels... some of them really badly cummed :P makes me hard all the time.

She wears 36/37....
If you wanna see some close ups or some fresh cum in or on them... let me know ^^....

Tex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Re: GF's sexy Heels

Post by italianboots »

Wow what a fantastic collection, yes please share your adventures with us. :) :)
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Wow. That’s quite the collection. Hard to pick a favorite. Which ones do *you* like the most? Which pair gets you hard every time? Show and tell ;-)
texlo

Post by texlo »

Hm even harc for me to choose only one.
I think its depending on the Season....
In winter i prefer AnkleBoots... during Summer some nice Strappy Sandals und all the time some nice Pumps or Peeptoes...
Those strappy sandals havesome nice visible stains and she wore them this summer for a wedding.
During the last few weeks i thinks those ones i cumemd moste have been the black and nude Guess Peeptoes... the strappy MK's as you can see below.... and those shiny black ones....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

My wife loooves Guess.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I love it too, would you be interested in a swap? My wife is a 36 and knows all about it and happy to swap and wear other women’s shoes and loves other guys cumming in her shoes and boots
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Michael kors seem to be my fav here lately! Great collection though.
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Awesome man, we want more, you have an incredible collection to cum on all of them! Amazing
thieph

Post by thieph »

That's an amazing collection and it's great that she indulges your fetish.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

WOW...Nice collection

What size does she wear

Does she have Designer LOUBOUTIN heels?