Cum wanted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jimflash

Re: Cum wanted

Post by jimflash »

nice vids.
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:50 am I've actually don that with my wife's heels and ballerina flats. Sooo hot! But it was actual meet ups in person where we each bring shoes of our wife/gf and trade and JO. Everyone want to enjoy the shoes they are doing and see the owner. Message me if interested. shoecumcplny on kik
I tried to do that but I live in Budapest and covid times make it even harder to organize anything.
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

I finally put together one video about my girlfriend’s ankle boots. She used to use them a lot but last autumn she forgot them in the wardrobe so I sent them to an xhamster user I think last November. He had been cumming inside of them extensively for about two months without ever wiping them clean. He could not tell the exact number of cumshots in them but it was at least 15. He was only cumming the right one though so upon receiving there was a huge difference between the two. The left one looked almost new and the right one completely trashed. I had to balance them somehow so I started to cum in the left one every day for about two weeks. I also received a cum donation from here finally that was about 10 loads and I decided to add them to these shoes as well. So, altogether at least 35 dried loads were waiting for her to put them on her feet. You can see the rest of the story here:

https://xhamster.com/videos/30-loads-of ... ng-xhUVp7d
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!!!
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Hey, are you still receiving shots? I’m willing to join :-)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Absolutely great post as usual sasha81! Outstanding!
Shrunkenmannthegrass

Post by Shrunkenmannthegrass »

Id love to send some cum for her sexytoes
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

Yes I’m looking for new partners in crime so anyone who’s willing to contribute please contact me in PM.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

sasha81 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:30 am I finally put together one video about my girlfriend’s ankle boots. She used to use them a lot but last autumn she forgot them in the wardrobe so I sent them to an xhamster user I think last November. He had been cumming inside of them extensively for about two months without ever wiping them clean. He could not tell the exact number of cumshots in them but it was at least 15. He was only cumming the right one though so upon receiving there was a huge difference between the two. The left one looked almost new and the right one completely trashed. I had to balance them somehow so I started to cum in the left one every day for about two weeks. I also received a cum donation from here finally that was about 10 loads and I decided to add them to these shoes as well. So, altogether at least 35 dried loads were waiting for her to put them on her feet. You can see the rest of the story here:

Love the video hot!! I remember cumming in my wife's heels a a while back for about month worth of cum in her sexy black patent pumps...We went out shopping I guess it was a bit too much cum because it started to squish out I'm between her toe cleavage after her foot sweat started to soften it up on a hot summer day..She complained a little also but I had a hard on the whole time!!!!I took off her heels later that evening and her feet were soaked in sticky sweaty cum!!I got so excited I blow another massive load in her heels again!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

sasha81 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:30 am I finally put together one video about my girlfriend’s ankle boots. She used to use them a lot but last autumn she forgot them in the wardrobe so I sent them to an xhamster user I think last November. He had been cumming inside of them extensively for about two months without ever wiping them clean. He could not tell the exact number of cumshots in them but it was at least 15. He was only cumming the right one though so upon receiving there was a huge difference between the two. The left one looked almost new and the right one completely trashed. I had to balance them somehow so I started to cum in the left one every day for about two weeks. I also received a cum donation from here finally that was about 10 loads and I decided to add them to these shoes as well. So, altogether at least 35 dried loads were waiting for her to put them on her feet. You can see the rest of the story here:

Sehr sehr geil! Gerne mehr!
Deine Videos sind der Hammer!