Found Friend’s Feet in Sexy Heels on Reselling Apps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BusinessHeels

Found Friend’s Feet in Sexy Heels on Reselling Apps

Post by BusinessHeels »

I was looking through reselling apps to see if I could score some well worn heels for cheap and happened to find my friend Brice’s account on there! She was selling several pairs at a decent price but more importantly she modeled them. This was the pair I found most attractive:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brevelyn

Re: Found Friend’s Feet in Sexy Heels on Reselling Apps

Post by Brevelyn »

BusinessHeels wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:01 am I was looking through reselling apps to see if I could score some well worn heels for cheap and happened to find my friend Brice’s account on there! She was selling several pairs at a decent price but more importantly she modeled them. This was the pair I found most attractive:
And the others she's selling....?
She modeled those exceptionally well. What are the others like?
cumonfeet83

Post by cumonfeet83 »

she have very sexy feet !! must be so good to buy her shoes and fuck them when you know the girl who wear them !!
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Brevelyn wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 pm
BusinessHeels wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:01 am I was looking through reselling apps to see if I could score some well worn heels for cheap and happened to find my friend Brice’s account on there! She was selling several pairs at a decent price but more importantly she modeled them. This was the pair I found most attractive:
And the others she's selling....?
She modeled those exceptionally well. What are the others like?
I thought she did it well too and was so pleasantly surprised to see her on the website. I’ve always been attracted to her footwear and how she abuses her shoes. Here is another pair she has for sale:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

cumonfeet83 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:24 am she have very sexy feet !! must be so good to buy her shoes and fuck them when you know the girl who wear them !!
Doesn’t she? Glad someone else appreciates them! It is such a turn on knowing who has worn them and what they’ve done in them. Unfortunately the shoes she’s selling aren’t too worn out and don’t look like they would have the smell I’m looking for.
Last edited by BusinessHeels on Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would be all over those suede pumps. You might strike up an informal conversation about her profile on the reselling app and see where it goes. You could say something like you noticed she was selling used shoes on the app...
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

BusinessHeels wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:05 pm ...Unfortunately the shoes she’s selling on too worn out and don’t look like they would have the smell I’m looking for.

Huh... What? "Too worn out" ... ?
What kind of smell are you looking for then? New leather smell? Curious to know.
Real used and abused shoes are the best.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I’m digging what you’re posting my friend!
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

sucker4heels wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 am
BusinessHeels wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:05 pm ...Unfortunately the shoes she’s selling on too worn out and don’t look like they would have the smell I’m looking for.

Huh... What? "Too worn out" ... ?
What kind of smell are you looking for then? New leather smell? Curious to know.
Real used and abused shoes are the best.
I mistyped, I meant to say her shoes aren’t too worn out. I definitely love a pair of well worn heels! My weakness is when the heels have a strong musty smell from the girl’s daily wear and foot sweat.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:14 pm I’m digging what you’re posting my friend!
Thanks! What do you like about her?