Cumming wife’s heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

danny16789

Re: Cumming wife’s heels

Post by danny16789 »

The heels and jeans are so hot !! Very lucky ;)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. Would she ever let you jack off on her toe cleavage in those heels and then walk around in public in them or drop a big load inside them and walk in public in them and sit in dangle them showing it off
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

Lovely trampling on your junk
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 pm Was wondering if any guys out there like the idea of cumming another guys wife’s worn heels. I love the idea of my wife basically cucking me and having a another guy blow a huge load all over her feet and heels in front of me. Attached a few pics of her in some of my favorite heels.
Mmmmmm yes those brown pumps are hot!!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Mgbgt1972 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 pm Was wondering if any guys out there like the idea of cumming another guys wife’s worn heels. I love the idea of my wife basically cucking me and having a another guy blow a huge load all over her feet and heels in front of me. Attached a few pics of her in some of my favorite heels.
Her brown heels with the buckle are really sexy. I would love to cum all over them while she's wearing them. I might have a hard time getting off knowing that you're watching though. Your wife might end up just kicking and stomping on my limp dick with her heels for a few hours.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I would definitely be up for doing it and would have no problem with you watching or taking pictures and video of my cock is getting rock hard to her feet and shoes f****** her feet and arches and sliding her heels on the down my hard cock and blowing love to all over them. Shoot me a private message
Subp1

Post by Subp1 »

I’d love to cum in your wife’s heels especially after watching her crush your junk first, then crush the life out of my sperm without a second thought in her shoe