Shoe shopping/wishlist

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iverylikeit

Re: Shoe shopping/wishlist

Post by iverylikeit »

Last edited by iverylikeit on Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

iverylikeit wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 am
Wow that boots look stunning *-*
I wonder how they look on your gf :P
Soon as I can get them to her, I plan to get pics.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Newest acquisition for gf through poshmark. Told her how much I was looking forward to fucking her feet through the open side of the shoes and leave her with some messy creampie feet.
Screenshot_20211004-043009_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:13 pm Just nabbed some really nice loafers for my girl. They're for a cosplay of hers, but I'll be sure to have lots of fun with them beforehand.
So, since travel has been an absolute bitch, and I've personally be bouncing between jobs during the whole covid thing, actually getting these shoes to the gf has been a real bitch. I've been tossing around a backup plan though. I've been talking to her about starting up something like an OnlyFans Account (Fansly since she's in a country that doesn't host OF). Cosplay stuff eventually... but for now, starting with feet and shoe content. First, I wanted to get some kind of census on community interest. It would help me get more cummy shoes over to her, and you can start seeing more full costume suff to go with the shoes if it takes off.
Shenron1313

Post by Shenron1313 »

I'm thinking about getting one of two pairs of heels at the moment. Which of these heels do you like best? I think I might get the crystal clear jelly heels first (bottom pair). I want either pair of heels in a size 10. I can send a link to either pair of heels if you want me to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Shenron1313 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:36 pm I'm thinking about getting one of two pairs of heels at the moment. Which of these heels do you like best? I think I might get the crystal clear jelly heels first (bottom pair). I want either pair of heels in a size 10. I can send a link to either pair of heels if you want me to.
The top ones are so hot
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

brewfan8 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:47 pm
Shenron1313 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:36 pm I'm thinking about getting one of two pairs of heels at the moment. Which of these heels do you like best? I think I might get the crystal clear jelly heels first (bottom pair). I want either pair of heels in a size 10. I can send a link to either pair of heels if you want me to.
The top ones are so hot
I second that!