Shoe shopping/wishlist

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Shoe shopping/wishlist

Post by converselover110 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm
Shoedaddy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:01 pm These finally came in, too
I know it's an old thread, but I didn't wanna make a whole new one for this.

Finally gave these beauties some attention. Was too hard to resist any longer.

The inside was way softer than I imagined. Once pre-cum hits the insole, it's perfect feeling.
I just noticed! Great job!

Love it when alternative goth styles get cummed on! We definetly do not have enough of that material out there!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:16 am The floral platforms heels feel great to fuck. Haven't had much time to take any pics, as I'm usually fucking them while at work, or on a lunch break, and I have to hurry back... but if been in and creamed them 4 times.

Newest purchase:
Came across these and that open side was too tempting. Love me some mary janes, but these look like a great fuck while my girl wears them.
Just found this thread..yes the open side shoes are hot to fuck while your girl wears them!!! I do the same with mine..a little bit of slick lube and go in thru the side arch...I don't Last long blow my load hard and fast!!Like if shoes are designed on purpose just for that!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:33 pm
radared1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 pm Love the shoes, a pair of patent leather heels would go well also.
Something like these? Bought them a few months back.
so so hot , love these so much wow
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The patent leather look is so hot and sexy. Do you put them on or just use them for your pleasure/
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

radared1 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:53 am The patent leather look is so hot and sexy. Do you put them on or just use them for your pleasure/
I fuck them when the mood strikes, and I have my girl wear them during sex. Always been a fan of patent leather, so I often get those for her.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Trying something different.
Bought a pair of heavily worn mary janes from a girl today. Heavy use for years, mostly barefoot or in tights.Image

Eagerly awaiting them, and I can't wait to pass them off to my girl after giving them some personal attention.

If I'm not mistaken, they're the exact same shoes worn by Faye Reagan in Pure 18 - All Naughty (part 1).

Player One

Post by Player One »

Sexy-heels wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:20 pm I just got the ones I wanted, what do you guys think? They feel so right

Fancy!!
Player One

Post by Player One »

Where do you guys buy women’s shoes at?
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Player One wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:55 pm Where do you guys buy women’s shoes at?
Amazon, directly from the designer, Facebook Marketplace (for used)
Player One

Post by Player One »

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:38 pm
Player One wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:55 pm Where do you guys buy women’s shoes at?
Amazon, directly from the designer, Facebook Marketplace (for used)
Good looking out. I check it out. Thank you.