Loving Ladies Loafers

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Loving Ladies Loafers

Post by Slinkyheels »

I though I should start a thread dedicated to the love of loafers as I know a lot of guys fetishize this style of shoe. To get things started here’s a pair I f**ked recently. Let’s see some other examples of ‘loafer loving’ sessions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slinkyheels on Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tintinheels

Re: Loving ladie’s loafers

Post by tintinheels »

My mrs would love them, especially full of another guys Cum! 💦💦😈
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

nicely done on these. who's loafers are these?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

tintinheels wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:21 am My mrs would love them, especially full of another guys Cum! 💦💦😈
I bet she’d like these too? These loafers are gorgeous but they’d be even sexier if they had tassels too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slinkyheels on Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

To slinkyheels she absolutely loves them too!!! 😈😬
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Bootsandpumps wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:05 am Always thought I'm alone with this specific fetish! Love your pictures and this shoes!
tintinheels wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:54 am To slinkyheels she absolutely loves them too!!! 😈😬
It is a style for a quite a specific taste. I even enjoyed shagging these even though they don’t have high heels. This pair belong to my wife. She’s got conservative taste In footwear hence the reason I have to seek my heel needs elsewhere!
sh03s

Re: Loving Lady’s Loafers

Post by sh03s »

Flawless
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

What size does she wear?
My wife would happily model them for you covered in your Cum!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

She wears a UK size 7-8. It’d be great to see them modelled. You’re so lucky to have a wife who’s happy to indulge you in your shoe fetish.