Loving Ladies Loafers

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Loving Lady’s Loafers

Post by Slinkyheels »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:50 pm This topic is really awesome. I love the shoes and love what you do with them.
Thanks, i think, like me you’re more a fan of heels and Mary Jane shoes but I do also like to play with loafers. I hope you like these pics too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Nice! I do love a pair of used, soft leather loafers. I love seeing girls in those "driver" style loafers
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

candidshoes wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:44 am Nice! I do love a pair of used, soft leather loafers. I love seeing girls in those "driver" style loafers
It’s great to see Penny loafers are back in fashion. They’re not everyone’s taste but I really like like them. It feels incredibly hot to f**k between the tasseled toe bar and the vamp whilst imagining the mod styled women who owned them before I ‘loved’ the shoes! This nude pair is sexy and I’m sure you agree?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Wow, great.pics.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

More loafers please!! I have a few black patent loafer flats different sizes that I fuck and cum but I can't upload pics 😒
dangeroussail

Re: Loving Ladies Loafers

Post by dangeroussail »

Nice loafers!!!
Lawwwd

Post by Lawwwd »

Hi I'm new to this.my gf wears flat loafers for work all the time.wasnt really into them before but since she started wearing them I got to like them.she has 2 pairs at the minute 1 pair completely worn out other ones are about 3 weeks old now but starting to smell real good.ill try get some pictures
Last edited by Lawwwd on Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Lawwwd wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:43 pm my gf wears flat loafers for work all the time.wasnt really into them before but since she started wearing them I got to like them.she has 2 pairs at the minute 1 pair completely worn out other ones are about 3 weeks old now but starting to smell real good.ill try get some pictures
We’d love to see your pictures when you get the chance. Pics of her in them would be great but otherwise just the pictures of her loafers would be a turn-on!
Lawwwd

Post by Lawwwd »

I was trying to get a few photos up but having trouble getting them uploaded.i have some of the old pair none of the newest ones yet.she goes through a pair every 6 months or so she works in a hotel so on the go all the time
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:13 pm
MadAboutShoes(2) wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:25 pm They're all great but I really love the pics of the pink ones where you're in between the strap and the vamp of the shoe. That is such a turn on for me.
Oh yes I forgot that technique when I f***ed these beautiful patent loafers in nude or light tan. The shiny patent leather is very sexy but cum slides off the surface too easily!
Absolutely love this pair, I had a teacher in the 70's who wore a tan pair just like these.