Quarantine Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Birkenstockfucker69

Re: Quarantine Adventures

Post by Birkenstockfucker69 »

I love all the Birkenstock posts, you are so lucky to have access to both her and her daughters slutty birks. Rubber birks are nice since they clean off really well, however if you don’t clean all the cum off it stays really sticky for her sexy feet where as the original birks it just absorbs in.
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

So I am in doubt whether I should buy some well worn birkenstocks from some reselling platforms. Do Birkenstocks smell after long wear and when there the footprints are visibly present? I never know whether they soak up the sweat or not. Someone other experiences with birks?
rush440

Post by rush440 »

moneyboy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm So I am in doubt whether I should buy some well worn birkenstocks from some reselling platforms. Do Birkenstocks smell after long wear and when there the footprints are visibly present? I never know whether they soak up the sweat or not. Someone other experiences with birks?
YES. Too bad they’re so ugly:(
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

moneyboy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm So I am in doubt whether I should buy some well worn birkenstocks from some reselling platforms. Do Birkenstocks smell after long wear and when there the footprints are visibly present? I never know whether they soak up the sweat or not. Someone other experiences with birks?
I think it depends on the person who wore them. I have bought a pair online before and even though they were well worn, they didn't have the same smell as my neighbors. My neighbors Birks seem to keep the smell of her sweat for a very long time even though she leaves them outside.

I don't know if a lot of sellers are doing so knowing that guys with fetishes are buying them so I would try communicating with the seller previously. I do this when I buy heels ect. Most women are fine with questions like do they smell? Because in the end, they are just trying to make money.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Love this thread my friend. I’m not a birks fan either but I’d take a run at those. Really loved those wedges! WOW!