Neighbor girl’s shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sneakers1985

Re: Neighbor girl’s shoes

Post by Sneakers1985 »

Cum them again
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Do you have pictures of her? Instagram, fb?
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Those Toms really need some love! Bet they smell incredible!
ozzy456ozzy456

Post by ozzy456ozzy456 »

Decided to post two pics of her from her ig. Feel free to type out what you wanna do to her or her feet/shoes and socks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

I want u to fuck her
Assburger

Post by Assburger »

God it would be heavenly if you could cum in her socks. How about you fuck every single one of her shoes without cumming. That way her even if you do not manage to cum in all of her shoes she will still always feel your cock. Is there anything else in that garage that she uses that you could run your cock/cum on.
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

Need to see her feet!
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

Assburger wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:38 am God it would be heavenly if you could cum in her socks. How about you fuck every single one of her shoes without cumming. That way her even if you do not manage to cum in all of her shoes she will still always feel your cock. Is there anything else in that garage that she uses that you could run your cock/cum on.
second the sock comment, would love to see some if there is any!
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Great thread
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

Bro, what happened? Why you stopped posting? I really liked this thread and I really wanted to see more pics of your cum in her shoes or maybe even socks. I hope you were not caught doing this.