Neighbor girl’s shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bandolinohaze

Re: Neighbor girl’s shoes

Post by Bandolinohaze »

ozzy456ozzy456 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:53 pm So this time I came in her furry slippers. The smell was amazing and well kept because of the fur. I had to spread it around a bit and the fur is absorbent so you can’t really see my cum. Love how you can see her toe imprints in the shoe though.
Love it @ozzy456
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

ozzy456ozzy456 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:50 pm Hey all. Sorry for the hiatus. But I found a sandal collection with the rest of her shoes. These still had the taste of sweat on the soles and I enjoyed blasting them.
Nice
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmm nice!! You should cum in her flats!!
ozzy456ozzy456

Post by ozzy456ozzy456 »

It’s been a while. The girl never brought back her shoes that I could get access to. Unfortunately. I’ve also since moved for undisclosed reasons. However, I do still follow her on social media and got a pic of her feet. The image quality isn’t the best, but I still daydream about having her soft soles wrapped around my cock and masturbate to her pictures daily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

ozzy456ozzy456 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:50 am I decided to fuck her heeled boots today. I wasn’t able to get a pic of the cum cause someone was coming downstairs as I finished. But I love these shoes; the imprint of the balls of her feet and her toes is so visible.

Sexual rant: I’ve been seeing her wander around outside and I’ve caught glimpses of her feet so often. I really really want to fuck the living daylights out of her and her feet. Soak her feet in my cum and shape her womb to my cock.
Mmmh hot boots pleas More
Vytool

Post by Vytool »

Any pics of her in the shoes you came in? (Boots, Nike, converse)