Coworker's Heels (Updated 1/14)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Fucking and Cumming in Mother In Law's Heels (Updated 9/15)

Post by ninewestfan »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm Went to a dinner event party with wifey and Mother In Law a few weeks ago. Mother In Law wore a pair heels that I've never seen her wear before and the only thing that came to mind was I've gonna fuck cum in those heels. A few days later and so I did.

Untitled 00.jpgUntitled 0.jpgUntitled 1.jpgUntitled 2.jpgUntitled 3.jpgUntitled 4.jpgUntitled 6.jpgUntitled 7.jpgUntitled 8.jpgUntitled 9.jpgUntitled 10.jpgUntitled 11.jpg
Fifth pic (dick wearing the sandal) is amazing! Excellent!
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

ninewestfan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:13 pm
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm Went to a dinner event party with wifey and Mother In Law a few weeks ago. Mother In Law wore a pair heels that I've never seen her wear before and the only thing that came to mind was I've gonna fuck cum in those heels. A few days later and so I did.

Untitled 00.jpgUntitled 0.jpgUntitled 1.jpgUntitled 2.jpgUntitled 3.jpgUntitled 4.jpgUntitled 6.jpgUntitled 7.jpgUntitled 8.jpgUntitled 9.jpgUntitled 10.jpgUntitled 11.jpg
Thx, it's always nice sliding your cock up and down or in and out of someone's heels.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 pm
ninewestfan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Thx, it's always nice sliding your cock up and down or in and out of someone's heels.
I agree! For ne, even more amazing to do the slide with your own shoes. Yes, all my shoes are mine.
heels_cummer2001

Re: Almost Got Caught Updated 12/8

Lololoheel wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:59 am
heels_cummer2001 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:39 am The other day as I was leaving work I walk by our receptionist's desk and something caught my attention. I did a double look and notice a pair of heels under her desk. I quickly grab them and went into the empty office room right next to our receptionist's desk. The heels looks like they were brand new and only been try on. There was barely a hint of sweet lotion smell and small toe prints. I started to have some fun with them and was trying to figure how am I gonna cum on these new heels without her noticing anything. As I was still thinking of plan I heard what sounds like heels walking up the stars before entering my office floor. I freak out and rush to go put the heels back where I found them and hide 4 desk cube away. Sure enough it was our receptionist and she came back to grab something at her desk and left. I waited about 15 min and went to go grab the heels again to finish what I started and the heels were gone. I was so SAD!!!!!!!! but kind of relieve at the same time.

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
Wooooow amazing heels, amazing photos and amazing historys!! I love it please keep posting plss
Thx, sometimes when I get off work to late I just take the heels home. When I get off on time at 6pm I'll just have my fun at the office in a empty room. I get lucky every now and then to find a pair but rarely.
Lololoheel

Re: Almost Got Caught Updated 12/8

Post by Lololoheel »

Pls share all!!
heels_cummer2001

Re: Going Down Memory Lane (Updated 12/13)

I finally got my old laptop working again for a bit and I found some old pics of my first time fucking my sister in law's flats. I still remember how she look wearing these that day and how good they smelled a few minutes later. Sadly she no longer have these. Can't find them anywhere at her place. It's a good thing I have these pics to remember them by.
Untitled 0.jpg
Untitled 1.1.jpg
Untitled 1.jpg
Untitled 2.1.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2001

Re: The ones that got away (Updated 12/17)

I started a part time second job during the summer and at times on a lucky day I score some heels to play with but most of the time I only get to smell the heels, lick the sole and take some pics for good memory. I only get to play with the heels if the owner spends the night at where my second job is.
Untitled 13.jpg
Untitled 14.jpg
Untitled 15.jpg
Untitled 16.jpg
Untitled 17.jpg
Untitled 18.jpg
Untitled 19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Woow That collection of heels need a horny handjob with cumshots everywhere :oops: :oops: :twisted:
heels_cummer2001

jhon wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:37 pm Woow That collection of heels need a horny handjob with cumshots everywhere :oops: :oops: :twisted:
I totally agree with you. I could had but I just didn't have enough time.
heels_cummer2001

Re: Coworker's Heels (Updated 1/14)

My coworker left home and she left these behind. The last time I didn't get to cum in her brown strappy heels because she came back to get them. This time I waited an extra hour just to make sure she's not coming back to the office. It's always risky to take the heels home but the rush always wins. Her heels are a bit worn out, the leather is soft and the sole smells wonderful.
Untitled 16.jpg
Untitled 17.jpg
Untitled 18.jpg
Untitled 19.jpg
Untitled 20.jpg