Girlfriend doesn't know I cum her flats/shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Cumming my girlfriend's flats

Post by thieph »

Great updates, can't wait to see more.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

I forgot I have pictures of me cumming her slip-ons if anyone is interested
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Hell yeah
Pheromonefanatic

Cummed Slip-ons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Nice
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I'm enjoying this thread. She doesnt know you cum her shoes but does she know that you like them and feet? Or is the whole thing a secret?
Pheromonefanatic

Kimble841 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:14 pm I'm enjoying this thread. She doesnt know you cum her shoes but does she know that you like them and feet? Or is the whole thing a secret?
Thanks I'm really happy you're enjoying the thread :D
So my girlfriend definitely knows I like feet, and she knows I like her cute shoes. I try to keep it minimal around her, because it's more hot imo that she doesn't know how much I like shoes and cumming them.

She's 1000% percent okay with my foot fetish and has fun playing along sometimes she'll even initiate.

Just to re-clarify she DOES NOT know I cum her shoes :twisted:
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Maybe this is a weird question. I'm kinda weird my self even for a guy with a foot/shoe fetish. Does cumming them have any affect on you when the days comes for them to die or dissapear? I've found that if I fuck and cum a pair of shoes and then eventually one day she destroys them or throws them away... it bothers me way more when it happens to shoes I fucked/cummed than it does shoe that I never cummed
Pheromonefanatic

Kimble841 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:12 pm Maybe this is a weird question. I'm kinda weird my self even for a guy with a foot/shoe fetish. Does cumming them have any affect on you when the days comes for them to die or dissapear? I've found that if I fuck and cum a pair of shoes and then eventually one day she destroys them or throws them away... it bothers me way more when it happens to shoes I fucked/cummed than it does shoe that I never cummed
Kinda it depends on how attached I am. I still miss a pair of these black flats she used to have
Pheromonefanatic

Here's me cumming the other side of her slip-ons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.