Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Craigovi229

Re: Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Post by Craigovi229 »

Brought the shoes up to the sofa to join the shoot :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Wow man! Her feet are amazing and love the sandals! Can’t wait to hear more!
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Dying to hear the rest of the story
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Love the updates so far. Can't wait to hear the next one.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

So hot, hope you got a picture of those worn sandals on her feet too.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Craigovi229 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:51 am So, she was set to visit her Mom for a week. She refused to use public transport due to the COVID situation so my Step-Gran was to pick her up. It is a decent drive and my grandad doesn't do long distances in the car. The Step-Gran asked if I would like to join her for the trip, which I happily agreed to.

On the morning we were supposed to leave, she messaged me to say she probably won't make it anymore as her Mom wasn't feeling well and wasn't keen on driving anymore. I, being the caring guy I am, immediately call the Gran and offered to go by myself. She thanked me with a, "You two behave yourselves." :roll:

I arrived at her apartment at about 5PM, there had been heavy rains so took longer than expected. She called me up, I met her roommate and had a drink. I had to have a snoop in her room .. so I did. While she was in there packing the last few things, I went in to check if she was ready. I noticed an open closet with about 20 pairs of shoes. Heels and sandals mostly. "Woah, that's a lot of shoes!". She replies deadpan, "Yeah, enjoy the view" as she walks out of the room.

I notice this one pair of flat sandals with fantastic toeprints. I take them out, put them on the floor and take a picture. As I'm putting them back, she walks in and catches me, "Bring them with .. you never know what mood I'm in". She winks. I pack the car and we leave ..

What happened? She said: you never know what mood I'm in". She winks.

Did something happened? 😜
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Same pose. With shoes and without shoes :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pumadude69

Post by Pumadude69 »

This is the best thread on here!! Does she ever wear sneakers? Those have the best smell and will instantly give you a hard on!
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

We moved to the bedroom, she plopped herself on the bed with her feet up. I took her shoes off, shot a pic of her soles first up....
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Ah man don’t leave me hanging...loving this so far!