Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Indian Petite Girl and her AF1’s (03/05/22)

Post by sneakerfun »

It sounds like you will be having fun with her feet in no time at all, she is almost leading you there! I know exactly what you mean about having a pair that are still damp from being worn. A friend of my wife’s came around to the house, took off her well worn AF1s by the door I’d been wanting for ages and went to the kitchen with my wife and I just had to do it like you did. Still warm, sweaty and slightly smelly softly creased Nikes! I didn’t last long. But you have the pleasure of taking your time and going back for more until you return them. What shoes does her friend have? So glad you are back and thanks for sharing the stories.
Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Indian Petite Girl and her AF1’s (03/05/22)

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Loving the last set, AF1's are so hot and leather makes it even better. Thanks
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks for sharing the pics. Lovely looking AF1s and the insoles look nicely worn too. By coincidence the AF1s I did also had a coloured tick and yes I did finish in them - majorly risky to do in case she came back whilst I was doing them or before I cleaned them up. Sounds like your girl is massively into this! In your opinion what is your favourite pair of shoes for enjoying - or is it down to who owns them and how they are worn?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indianshoefucker

Post by Indianshoefucker »

Show Indian girls face. I wanna wank of Indian slut’s stinky heels so bad
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

Marofeet wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 pm
sneakerfun wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:19 pm Thanks for sharing the pics. Lovely looking AF1s and the insoles look nicely worn too. By coincidence the AF1s I did also had a coloured tick and yes I did finish in them - majorly risky to do in case she came back whilst I was doing them or before I cleaned them up. Sounds like your girl is massively into this! In your opinion what is your favourite pair of shoes for enjoying - or is it down to who owns them and how they are worn?
Got to love that rush though, right? I did a sneaky cum like this few times and that adrenaline got me pumping lol.

I’m crazy about AF1’s and Stan Smith’s but then again depends who wears them and what do they smell like. My favourite foot girl didn’t even have stinky shoes but she is beautiful and her feet are a massive turn on. She still managed to make her feet stinky just for me
waiting more sir, respect
e551218

Post by e551218 »

the nike AF1 look delicious. would like to sniff them too. thanks for your delightful story
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/