Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wonderwall

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Indian Petite Girl and her AF1’s (03/05/22)

Post by Wonderwall »

Marofeet wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 am
heelfucker323 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:47 am Top Tier story once again. Just a Legend. Would love to see more from the emo girl and the other one you once posted with the black af1. Keep up the good content bro
The emo girl isn’t coming back as i tried my luck with her feet and she said “sure, for £1k I’ll do it”.
The girl with black AF1’s got her feet cummed (if u search the history u will see a story) but she charges £80 and i had better opportunities for this amount of money. I could meet quite a few of them but money is what stops me most
omg really she thinks her feet cost 1k LOL
Z0zsn96

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Indian Petite Girl and her AF1’s (03/05/22)

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Marofeet wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 am
heelfucker323 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:47 am Top Tier story once again. Just a Legend. Would love to see more from the emo girl and the other one you once posted with the black af1. Keep up the good content bro
The emo girl isn’t coming back as i tried my luck with her feet and she said “sure, for £1k I’ll do it”.
The girl with black AF1’s got her feet cummed (if u search the history u will see a story) but she charges £80 and i had better opportunities for this amount of money. I could meet quite a few of them but money is what stops me most

I think someone suggested this before. Perhaps setting up and onlyfans could work? With like i dont know more exclusive content like unblured faces and close ups? Other than that or selling shoes :/

But anyways always great stories from you!
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

You could also setup a paypal pool or something like that. Would gladly support you on your adventures and also buy Videos from you. Just hit me up or DM me. Always grateful for that type of content and your inspiration. Thanks to you i had courage and found young girls who are willing to let me do the same stuff. Thank you so much bro and keep it up we are supporting you !
ilovevans2

Post by ilovevans2 »

Any updates?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Marofeet wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:36 am Hi guys,

Sorry for the delays but currently working 2 jobs and it’s rather difficult to find a spare time to share my content with you.

To the point tho! After nearly 2 years of trying to arrange a meeting with my favourite foot girl it finally happened. She was leading me on for way too long and always changed her mind last minute. She is so beautiful I offered more money just to access the beautiful sweet feet.
Just prior to that she told me “honestly I didn’t want to do it because you wanted me to make my feet stinky and that made me feel uncomfortable”.
I said to her “you should’ve told me! The last thing i want is for you to feel uncomfortable. I don’t mind, if you don’t want to make your feet smelly for me just be same as you usually would”.

She agreed and i ask her to name the price.
It was a bit steep but i knew she is worth every penny.
I asked her to wear some worn out trainers and she agreed.

We arranged the meeting after my work so all day i was too excited to do anything other than think of my evening event.

She was late by 30mins so waiting for her was an utter torture.
Her wearing the sexiest reeboks, skinny pants and a sexy top…
We had a little chat and she was still amazed why do i like her feet so badly. I told her that they’re absolutely beautiful and so is she.
Her:You probably say that to all the girls u meet
Me: Actually no, i think you are beautiful and your feet are amazing
Her: me pretty?! (She said laughing). You only care about feet anyway so it doesn’t matter what someone looks like
Me: that’s not true at all, for me a girl must be all pretty not only her feet, you’re a perfect package
Her: well thank you!

So we got to my van and she said:
Her: gosh this is so weird…
Me: what my fetish?
Her: no! The van stuff, i don’t how u came up with that idea…
Me: well that was the only way…
Her: okay whatever, let’s get in then.

She laid down, put her earphones in and let me enjoy her beautiful feet.
I undid her shoe laces and all of a sudden she just took her earphones off and said:
Her: you know what? I’m the best! I wore these socks for 3 days just for you! I was literally about to throw them out they’re so nasty…
Me (completely lost for words): wow! I don’t know how can i thank you enough! You are the best of the best honestly! I mean u can give them to me then?
Her:no! Or actually have them (sticking her earphones back in): anyway enjoy

Now my heart was pounding as i was waiting for it for 2 long years and that little comment made it even worse…

I popped one of the heels off and took a deep whiff of her sweaty shoe and sock smell… she isn’t the sweatiest girl out there so even tho she had the socks for 3 days the smell was mild.
I peeled the shoe off completely and spread my face on her moist sock inhaling every inch of her scent.
It was amazing and i wanted it to last forever. My pants were about to be ripped by the “member” so I released him.

Already having some delicate fun I removed the other shoe and was sniffing both socked feet wildly for some time. It was about time i got to my “dessert”.
I peeled her sock off to reveal the perfectly smooth brown soles and the white toe nail polish she did for me…
I placed my nose between her toes snd manually spread them with my fingers. She immediately understood what I wanted to get so she spread them herself allowing me to sniff the hell out of it.
Without much hesitation removed the other sock and repeated the process. After that i got a bit hungry so stuffed her foot in my mouth and suck all toes removing the salty sweat.
She was moving a bit nervously so I’m sure she was ticklish.
I licked her foot between her toes while sniffing the other one.

I couldn’t wait any longer! Put a blanked around her ass and back so I don’t stain her accidentally.
I respected her request and wasn’t gonna touch her feet with my member but it was time to come on her feet. She was moving her toes knowing what’s coming next…
It didn’t last long until i exploded all over her sexy feet.

I cleaned the mess up as always, zipped up my pants and she turned around and sat down.
She looked at her feet and pointed at her big toe nail with a look that said “really?”
Her: u didn’t wipe properly, there is still some cum here!
Me: oops sorry, lemme fix it.

She chuckled slightly and said “that’s fine I don’t mind”.

I gave her cash and thanked her for the fun time. I will do everything to meet her again for some fun!

If u enjoyed this story leave a comment.

PS. I still have the socks so if anyone is interested hit me up.

https://imgur.com/a/uqTOMRe
can only imagine what those feet have felt like.. goddamn legend. thanks 4 sharing
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

Sorry for the delays but currently working 2 jobs and it’s rather difficult to find a spare time to share my content with you.

To the point tho! After nearly 2 years of trying to arrange a meeting with my favourite foot girl it finally happened. She was leading me on for way too long and always changed her mind last minute. She is so beautiful I offered more money just to access the beautiful sweet feet.
Just prior to that she told me “honestly I didn’t want to do it because you wanted me to make my feet stinky and that made me feel uncomfortable”.
I said to her “you should’ve told me! The last thing i want is for you to feel uncomfortable. I don’t mind, if you don’t want to make your feet smelly for me just be same as you usually would”.

We arranged the meeting after my work so all day i was too excited to do anything other than think of my evening event.

We had a little chat and she was still amazed why do i like her feet so badly. I told her that they’re absolutely beautiful and so is she.
Her: me pretty?! (She said laughing). You only care about feet anyway so it doesn’t matter what someone looks like
Me: that’s not true at all, for me a girl must be all pretty not only her feet, you’re a perfect package

I undid her shoe laces and all of a sudden she just took her earphones off and said:
Her: you know what? I’m the best! I wore these socks for 3 days just for you! I was literally about to throw them out they’re so nasty…
Me (completely lost for words): wow! I don’t know how can i thank you enough! You are the best of the best honestly! I mean u can give them to me then?

Now my heart was pounding as i was waiting for it for 2 long years and that little comment made it even worse…

I popped one of the heels off and took a deep whiff of her sweaty shoe and sock smell… she isn’t the sweatiest girl out there so even tho she had the socks for 3 days the smell was mild.
I peeled the shoe off completely and spread my face on her moist sock inhaling every inch of her scent.
It was amazing and i wanted it to last forever. My pants were about to be ripped by the “member” so I released him.

Already having some delicate fun I removed the other shoe and was sniffing both socked feet wildly for some time. It was about time i got to my “dessert”.
I peeled her sock off to reveal the perfectly smooth brown soles and the white toe nail polish she did for me…
I placed my nose between her toes snd manually spread them with my fingers. She immediately understood what I wanted to get so she spread them herself allowing me to sniff the hell out of it.
Without much hesitation removed the other sock and repeated the process. After that i got a bit hungry so stuffed her foot in my mouth and suck all toes removing the salty sweat.

I couldn’t wait any longer! Put a blanked around her ass and back so I don’t stain her accidentally.
I respected her request and wasn’t gonna touch her feet with my member but it was time to come on her feet. She was moving her toes knowing what’s coming next…

I cleaned the mess up as always, zipped up my pants and she turned around and sat down.
She looked at her feet and pointed at her big toe nail with a look that said “really?”

I gave her cash and thanked her for the fun time. I will do everything to meet her again for some fun!

Those are perfect feet. Thanks for another great story!
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

Mmm it's so fucking sexy to see cum splattered on female feet soles 🤤
Good work! I wish you to enjoy again with her sexy feet 😉
girlsockfucker

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - The most stunning Latina let’s me have some fun! (31/05/22)

Post by girlsockfucker »

What a good girl, and what an epic if somewhat torturous update.
sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - The most stunning Latina let’s me have some fun! (31/05/22)

Post by sneakerfun »

You’ve excelled yourself again. I can feel your excitement as you took us through that incredible experience. Lovely looking trainers too. Do you think she will repeat the experience? I’m interested to know how long do your encounters keep you satisfied until you need feet again? Thanks for sharing. Best content on here.