Weekend Spectacular: Old Friends Keep Getting Better

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Weekend Spectacular: Old Friends Keep Getting Better

Post by Retifist »

For many years, I have had the good fortune and pleasant experiences that comes with accessibility to many women's flats and pumps in by office. I have posted the images from several of my sessions with various shoes on this forum, but the most satisfying has always been with my secretary's black Aldo toe cleavage pumps. She first appeared wearing these five years ago and since that time the amount of semen that I have deposited in them would more likely be measured in quarts rather than in ounces. You can see from these photos that I have posted here previously how alluring they are.
LTAldo_Aug 2017_TC.JPG
LT Aldo_Feb 2018 (3) - Copy.jpg
The odd thing is that she rarely wears them but has kept them beneath her desk continuously for at least the last three years where they tempt me on a daily basis but I succumb to their call infrequently.

For the past two weekends I worked both days and temptation got the better of me on both occasions and here are the results of my pleasurable moments of weakness.
LT Aldo_Feb 19 (3) - Copy.jpg
LT Aldo_9 Mar 19 (10) - Copy.jpg
Apparently I was in a state of insatiable shoe passion and on Sunday I couldn't resist the desire for more fulfillment. I thought about other shoes that may be available and I wondered if another woman in a nearby office, who wore flats on bare feet most of the time, may have left a pair in her office. I had cum in three different pairs of her flats over the past several years and they were among the most pleasurable experiences. Luck was with me as I found my favorite pair of her well-worn black Cole-Haan flats. What had surprised me the last time I used them was how much wear was occurring and how the insole was becoming nearly obliterated in areas. Even though I had soaked my secretary's Aldo pumps the afternoon before, satisfaction came quickly and copiously in the flat while I held the other against my face. These photos show the progression of wear over the past two years.
Cyto_Aug 2017_01.JPG
Cyto_Aug 2017_03.JPG
Cyto_Nov 2018_02 - Copy.jpg
Cyto_Feb 2019_01 - Copy.jpg
I hope that both pairs of these remain available and perhaps these pretty young women will bring new pumps and flats to the office this summer. All I can hope for with these well-worn beauties is to be there the day they discard them so that I can retrieve them from the trash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drmgero

Re: Weekend Spectacular: Old Friends Keep Getting Better

Post by drmgero »

Lucky man!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very sexy heels and flats!
yummyflipflops

Post by yummyflipflops »

Wow those Cole Haans look like they've been worn a LOT!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

I still lust over these aldos... what a great story!!!
directionf

Post by directionf »

Excellent work on both pairs. Must be a thrill to see those being worn knowing your load is in there. Did u clean up or let your tribute run down into the toe box?
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

The toe box has been filled many times in both of these (here is an example), but I always clean them thoroughly.
LT_BLK3_04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Great work. One of the best perks about what being in an office. I've shot come in my wife's Heels by the courts as well and have even let other guys who are into it the same jack off in her shoes. My attitude is it turns me on to f*** her shoes and see her in my come and it's also hot to see her wearing her shoes after another guy f*** them and came in them. We're all into the same thing here and for me it's hot knowing other guys are jacking off to her and shooting their load in her shoes and her feet spend hours in them. Where are you located would be great to meet up
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Great hob, please more :)