Extremely high heels and very cute flats, worn by me.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Extremely high heels and very cute flats, worn by me.

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

heelsnbootsnflats wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:16 pm love boots, these pics are fab! thanks for posting these.

any chance of you pairing these with those kneehigh socks you mentioned earlier?
Sorry I meant to do that on Tuesday :( So, what would you like me to wear? The knee high socks and what shoes/boots? The black thigh high boots? I could pair those with some fishnet stockings if that works for you?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Overknee boots... well if nothing else is available....

JUST KIDDING!!

Would love to see you in overknees!

Deisy
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes, wear the overknee boots
lolman

Post by lolman »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 am Here's that outfit in a full body shot 83Vo7L5.jpg
Ho my god! You're stunning!
Kinky Stilettos

Post by Kinky Stilettos »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:40 am Thanks Daisy! They're about 10 years old and they've definitely seen better days but I do love them so :)

Kinky Stilettos, do you like this one? Sorry there are no heels in this one: 2Rb8WSe.jpg
I certainly do. Absolutely
gsetech

Post by gsetech »

Can't wait to see those pictures. Hope the skirt is super short!
heelsnbootsnflats

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:30 pm
heelsnbootsnflats wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:16 pm love boots, these pics are fab! thanks for posting these.

any chance of you pairing these with those kneehigh socks you mentioned earlier?
Sorry I meant to do that on Tuesday :( So, what would you like me to wear? The knee high socks and what shoes/boots? The black thigh high boots? I could pair those with some fishnet stockings if that works for you?
sorry not been on in a while, that would be awesome if you can post it. white socks especially!
heelsnbootsnflats

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:30 pm

sorry not been on in a while, that would be awesome if you can post it. white socks especially! You are blowing my mind! The platform black suede high heels, they are just sooo fucking hot! my nutsack is available for kicking if you ever get frustrated!
heelsnbootsnflats

hey gorgeous, where are you?
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Sorry, it's been a busy few weeks. This weekend, LOADS of photos I promise :)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..