Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

Cumminghershoes wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:28 pm
Diesel wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:18 am
Cumminghershoes wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 am
Diesel wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:21 am
Cumminghershoes wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm Please tell me you’re going to let some other men fuck her Stuart Weizmans.

My wife has a pair of fevers in white patent, size 34. They’re her favorite heels, but she only wears heels a couple of times a month.
34 is a U.S size 4?
Yeah, she’s got some tiny feet. Her Loubs are a 34 as well. Most 5s are a little loose on her and she’s always slipping out of them.

Unfortunately my cock doesn’t fit in her heels, so I don’t know just how sweet those Weizmans feel to fuck.
That sucks man.. it would drive me crazy if I couldn’t slip my dick inside my wife’s heels. Jerking off into them is great, but the real rush is putting your cock deep into the shoe where her pretty, sweaty, feet sit for hours at a time. The toe bumps rubbing on the bottom of my cock feel unbelievable as I feel my hot seed coming out of my dick hole all over her toe bumps and puddling up inside her pointy toe box. This makes me want to ship you her right heel just so you could take it for a rip and experience it.
Omg I got so hard when I read this. I’m gonna have to rub one out In to Jenns little white Weizmans, wishing I could slam it home in to the toe of your wife’s right pump.

Of course if I had my dick buried in your wife’s heel, I’d be obliged to let you have access to Jenns closet for a few hours if you ever got out to Vegas.
My wife replied that she’d love you slamming it inside her right pump and unloading all you have. We’re laying in bed together getting horny reading this we’ll fuck and I’ll pull out and go inside her right heel she said she’ll pretend it’s you cumming her stiletto.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Cumminghershoes wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm Please tell me you’re going to let some other men fuck her Stuart Weizmans.

My wife has a pair of fevers in white patent, size 34. They’re her favorite heels, but she only wears heels a couple of times a month.
34 is a U.S size 4?
Yeah, she’s got some tiny feet. Her Loubs are a 34 as well. Most 5s are a little loose on her and she’s always slipping out of them.

Unfortunately my cock doesn’t fit in her heels, so I don’t know just how sweet those Weizmans feel to fuck.
That sucks man.. it would drive me crazy if I couldn’t slip my dick inside my wife’s heels. Jerking off into them is great, but the real rush is putting your cock deep into the shoe where her pretty, sweaty, feet sit for hours at a time. The toe bumps rubbing on the bottom of my cock feel unbelievable as I feel my hot seed coming out of my dick hole all over her toe bumps and puddling up inside her pointy toe box. This makes me want to ship you her right heel just so you could take it for a rip and experience it.
Omg I got so hard when I read this. I’m gonna have to rub one out In to Jenns little white Weizmans, wishing I could slam it home in to the toe of your wife’s right pump.

Of course if I had my dick buried in your wife’s heel, I’d be obliged to let you have access to Jenns closet for a few hours if you ever got out to Vegas.
My wife replied that she’d love you slamming it inside her right pump and unloading all you have. We’re laying in bed together getting horny reading this we’ll fuck and I’ll pull out and go inside her right heel she said she’ll pretend it’s you cumming her stiletto.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Diesel wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:52 pm

34 is a U.S size 4?

Mmmmmm fuck!!reading this got me hard!!
nikolas.asperti

Post by nikolas.asperti »

:P

34 is a U.S size 4?

nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Any new adventures with your wife's heels?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

How about a footjob to silence the the non believers
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:36 am How about a footjob to silence the the non believers
Don’t look at my post if you don’t believe it. Go somewhere else. My wife and I dont want you looking at our stuff. We’re not here to fill your requests. I went thru this with that douch bag that puts jelly beans and cucumbers in his fat girlfriend’s heels then I proved his sorry ass wrong and he shut the fuck up ever since. Don’t make me make you look stupid too.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Did you ever take any pics of you pulling out and cumming in her shoe pretending it was Cumminghershoes load?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Diesel. I think you got the wrong idea. I think the post is cool your wife is hot it was more of a shot at the nonbelievers.
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

mflorest3 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:28 pm
Diesel wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:52 pm

34 is a U.S size 4?

Mmmmmm fuck!!reading this got me hard!!
This is SO HOT!!! Would love some pics of your juices inside her heels. I had a couple pairs of stuart weitzman heels I purchased off eBay, they are a good shoe to fuck. I also have a US 7.5 pair that are in near perfect condition that I haven’t touched because they look too pretty. I’m in the UK and it seems not many women are aware of this shoe over here.