Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

rigilover wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am
Diesel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:00 pm Just some pictures wife’s heels after work today
Hello Diesel.
Hot shoes photos.
The more time that passes, the more used and sexy these shoes become :shock:
Your beautiful wife doesn't want you to ruin these hot shoes with your cum? :?
I haven't seen cum on these shoes like you did with the Carries. :wink:
Absolutely not, she doesn’t want anyone to ruin her heels. These are her daily work shoes. She doesn’t even wear these on the weekends when we go out to dinner because she wears them so much during the week. My wife doesn’t like loads in both her heels because she says they then just become cum dumpsters. My wife’s heels are worn and smell like her. There’s so much of her foot sweat embedded into them it would be a shame to ruin them. The left one smells ripe and amazing like her and her foot sweat, the right one actually smells like her feet and leather probably from all the loads in them as I always wipe (most) of my cum out.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

My wife has been wearing these all week to the office because it’s been cold and rainy here since Monday. She says she can’t wait to get back into her Stuart Weitzmans. She made it a point to tell me her feet were sweating in puddles all day in them. Almost more than normal. She knows that turns me on really bad especially imagining her bare toes in them 10 hours per day. What makes them even hotter is, my man batter isn’t the only load that’s been exploded inside them in the past :twisted:
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Since my wife has been wearing her boots all week, I’ve been playing with her Weitzmans a little.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
Great cum
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmmmm very very horny boots :oops: :oops: :twisted:
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am Since my wife has been wearing her boots all week, I’ve been playing with her Weitzmans a little.
Mmmmm those Weitzmans are very hot!! Bet they make you cum fast and hard!!I know they would to me!!
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am Since my wife has been wearing her boots all week, I’ve been playing with her Weitzmans a little.
I love how the leather is so creased in her hot leather pumps. Do you have any pics of her driving in her pumps?? I’d imagine her right shoe gets sweatier since she drives with her right foot on the gas and brake pedal.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Any more with those knee high boots😍😍
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

eroticabductor wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:40 am
I love how the leather is so creased in her hot leather pumps. Do you have any pics of her driving in her pumps?? I’d imagine her right shoe gets sweatier since she drives with her right foot on the gas and brake pedal.
She’s never really said anything about if her feet are sweatier when she drives, but she does make it a point to text me in the morning to tell me her feet are sweating in her heels.. and then in the afternoon she’ll text me her feet are hot inside her stilettos.
@apl*infut50

Post by @apl*infut50 »

Wow
Last edited by @apl*infut50 on Thu May 20, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.