Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

highheelshoefucker69

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by highheelshoefucker69 »

Diesel wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:45 pmimage.jpg
I own 4 pairs of these in different colors in leather and suede.

I'd dump so much cum into these!
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Diesel please post more of these great heels. This thread is quickly becoming legendary.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Fantastic Story, Please more of that
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Diesel wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:54 pm My wife wears her black Guess heels almost everyday to work, out to dinner and bed. Between her sweating in them 10 hours daily and hundreds of my loads over the years, they are raw and damp at the end of the day. I'd rather have 1 pair of well worn heels than a girl with a closet full of new stilettos. The less heels the better. One night out at a bar a blister on her small toe busted open and clear puss from it soaked her left heel. We got so turned on by it that we rushed out of there to go home and have sex. That night I blew up inside her instead of her puss-filled black Guess heel. Oh well.
Bravo and thank you very much for this thread - saw this a couple of weeks back and it's still hot as fuck!! Loving the story and each time you add more detail the more juicy this story becomes.
And good on you and your wife. The photos don't show her face but from what we can see of her body and legs, she must be extremely hot.

Just one question: the insoles look amazingly clean and unstained given the wear and loads it receives. Do they ever get cleaned? Or just a matter of your wife's feet doing the cleaning (and don't her feet or shoes ever smell of dried cum?)
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

I always wipe my load out. She wears them to work almost everyday so if I left my cum in them, they'd be trashed within a week. Plus her smell is amazing, so I don't want to ruin that. She likes when I fill up the right one and we go out to dinner. As soon as she comes in the door after work I slip my dick down the moist insole into the pointy toe box and explode.. immedietely she'll put them back on with me inside. It's hott for the both of us knowing my juice is swimming around her pink toes in her stilettos. Those nights always end up with heels in bed.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hi'ya Richie,

Yeah, probably not the best thing going, when you and wife have friends over for the first time, sitting in the living room and start talking about my wife's friends boyfriend came in my wife's hi-heels, She lent her heels to her girlfriend, who took them home and her boyfriend had his way with them. I was smart. I didn't have a relationship with those hi-heels for a whole week, uh uh nope not me.

The whole thing would be a real gas if you thought they knew about your fetish, but they have no idea about this sort of thing. . .Wonder why they don't want to come over anymore.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Diesel wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:15 pm I always wipe my load out. She wears them to work almost everyday so if I left my cum in them, they'd be trashed within a week. Plus her smell is amazing, so I don't want to ruin that. She likes when I fill up the right one and we go out to dinner. As soon as she comes in the door after work I slip my dick down the moist insole into the pointy toe box and explode.. immedietely she'll put them back on with me inside. It's hott for the both of us knowing my juice is swimming around her pink toes in her stilettos. Those nights always end up with heels in bed.
Ahh thanks, that makes perfect sense. Very hot.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

More pics please!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

the_nightfox wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 pm More pics please!!
Yes!

This is now my new favorite thread
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

So after some convincing, my wife agreed to share her Guess Carries last night. I could'nt wait to post this..
My wife, myself and a couple we hang out with once in a while went out for some dinner. After some drinks and a dirty conversation at the table we were all extremely horny. His wife is kinda thick and somewhat ugly, but dresses hot and always wears heels. I've seen her feet and they are nasty too. Her husband has always hinted about swapping our wives heels for the night and last night he finally got his wish. At first my wife was hesitant because she thinks they're both un-attractive, but she did admit having another guy's hott load in her heels makes her horny. We rapped up dinner and the girls switched heels under the table. His wife had on tan, round toe Jessica Simpson pumps I got to sink my dick and explode into. They felt ok, but not as good as a pointed toe box. We're going over there later to pick up my wife's pumps and return his wife's pumps. I received a few pictures of his load in them, I'll post later. I'm sure his dick is in them right now exploding one load after another into them before he has to return them. He's always had a thing for my wife, her feet and her heels.
Last edited by Diesel on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.