Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by italianboots »

Yep Guess Carries, my girl has them in black and white......not as well worn as those beauties though. Great story, love to hear more of your adventures, your wife has great legs as well, lucky man. :D
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

keep the story going.. :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Great story and pics. I LOVE seeing my wife wearing her heels and ballerina's after another guy had his cock in her shoes and cummed in them. Best part is she has no idea! Something so hot and heartracing about handing over some of your wife's favorite shoes or her CFM heels and seeing another guy getting hard to her and put his cock in her shoes. I always think of the last time I saw her feet in them and then showing her off and seeing him cockfill them and cum all over them and in them is a mental and visual fuck. It's crazy knowing she'll be in them soon. And something about slutting out her shoes is hot too. Then, seeing her slip her foot in them a few days later. OMG!!! and her spending the whole day in them at work or when we go out. I can't stop looking and thinging about it. I do the same. Cum the right and offer her righ shoe, but left is just for her foot. Messag eme on kik, anyone who has also done this FOR REAL, and can verify and trade pics. shoecumcplny on kik. would love to find more locals into it. It's harder than I ever would have thought. PS Wife is brunette, petite size 7

shoecumcplny on kik
gfluvsheels6 on skupe
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

My wife wears her black Guess heels almost everyday to work, out to dinner and bed. Between her sweating in them 10 hours daily and hundreds of my loads over the years, they are raw and damp at the end of the day. I'd rather have 1 pair of well worn heels than a girl with a closet full of new stilettos. The less heels the better. One night out at a bar a blister on her small toe busted open and clear puss from it soaked her left heel. We got so turned on by it that we rushed out of there to go home and have sex. That night I blew up inside her instead of her puss-filled black Guess heel. Oh well.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

love my wife's cum stained shoes. flats and stilettos.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great stories here :-) A couple of times I had some shoes lent to me by boyfriends/husbands to cum in them and leave the cum to dry in the shoes. It was such a blast to see pictures of their girl's wearing the shoes afterwards. Also got some shoes directly from women that I enjoyed for a week or two, did with them what I was asked for and returned them afterwards will all the dry cum and stains.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

image.jpg
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Diesel wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:45 pmimage.jpg
I bet the smell is amazing
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Geez those are a freakin sexy pair of Carries...........cripes!! :shock:

Lets see your girl slipping into a cummy shoe then....maybe???......just love that she thrashes this same pair.....and Guess Carries....bout the hottest shoe ever designed I reckon :D :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

Diesel wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:54 pm My wife wears her black Guess heels almost everyday to work, out to dinner and bed. Between her sweating in them 10 hours daily and hundreds of my loads over the years, they are raw and damp at the end of the day. I'd rather have 1 pair of well worn heels than a girl with a closet full of new stilettos. The less heels the better. One night out at a bar a blister on her small toe busted open and clear puss from it soaked her left heel. We got so turned on by it that we rushed out of there to go home and have sex. That night I blew up inside her instead of her puss-filled black Guess heel. Oh well.
True, I rather have a few well worn smelly shoes than a lot of brand new shoes never worn or worn very rarly