Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

eroticabductor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:45 am Fuck I’m also glad this thread came back to life. I love seeing your wife’s hot sweaty leather pumps. Sexiest ever man.
We put stuff on here when we have time. Here’s a picture of her left heel when she came home from work yesterday. I had to put this on here.. notice the sweat build up between her toes in the shoe. She said her feet were hot all day but not her usual sweaty, however it was 92 degrees outside yesterday. The right one looked pretty much the same but you can’t tell because I already stuck my dick inside, blew hard, and wiped out my load once I was done. Sadly, she’s not wearing them today because she has the day off for a doc appointment but knowing her I’m sure she’s going to wear her flip flops which is also a nice treat with her pretty toes and tattoo’d up feet :)
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Man I can only imagine how good those hot sweaty leather pumps smell after she wore them all day. I’d have to lick the sweat out each time she took them off.
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

I wish I could smell her heels. I can imagine how deliciously nasty those heels smell. This thread is definitely the hottest thread ever on this site. Keep up the good work.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:30 pm
eroticabductor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:45 am Fuck I’m also glad this thread came back to life. I love seeing your wife’s hot sweaty leather pumps. Sexiest ever man.
We put stuff on here when we have time. Here’s a picture of her left heel when she came home from work yesterday. I had to put this on here.. notice the sweat build up between her toes in the shoe. She said her feet were hot all day but not her usual sweaty, however it was 92 degrees outside yesterday. The right one looked pretty much the same but you can’t tell because I already stuck my dick inside, blew hard, and wiped out my load once I was done. Sadly, she’s not wearing them today because she has the day off for a doc appointment but knowing her I’m sure she’s going to wear her flip flops which is also a nice treat with her pretty toes and tattoo’d up feet :)
Mmmmmmmm so hot gets me hard just looking at them!!!
Reminds me of my wife years back wearing similar black pumps like the that..she came home after a long hot day at work being a teacher in the summer..she took off her heels went straight to the shower...I grabbed the right shoe while smelling the left...Her shoe was still moist and warm from the sweat as I stuck my cock inside the shoe fucking it..I cum so fast and hard I almost passed out while pumping my load out!!!Best shoe fuck I've ever had!!
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

mflorest3 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 am
Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:30 pm
Mmmmmmmm so hot gets me hard just looking at them!!!
Reminds me of my wife years back wearing similar black pumps like the that..she came home after a long hot day at work being a teacher in the summer..she took off her heels went straight to the shower...I grabbed the right shoe while smelling the left...Her shoe was still moist and warm from the sweat as I stuck my cock inside the shoe fucking it..I cum so fast and hard I almost passed out while pumping my load out!!!Best shoe fuck I've ever had!!
I love it when they’re still warm you can just stick your dick inside and feel the damp foot sweat I explode really quick
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot shoes.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Just some pictures wife’s heels after work today
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Diesel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:00 pm Just some pictures wife’s heels after work today
Her toe prints looked so hot. Really love it.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Diesel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:00 pm Just some pictures wife’s heels after work today
Love seeing how sweaty and worn the insides are getting. Do you ever lick the sweat out and smell them right after she takes them off? I’d have to enjoy her foot sweat before ruining it with a cum shot.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hello Diesel.
Hot shoes photos.
The more time that passes, the more used and sexy these shoes become :shock:
Your beautiful wife doesn't want you to ruin these hot shoes with your cum? :?
I haven't seen cum on these shoes like you did with the Carries. :wink: