Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:46 am Diesel. I think you got the wrong idea. I think the post is cool your wife is hot it was more of a shot at the nonbelievers.
I’m sure there’s plenty on here that fantasize and make up stories, especially the ones you see with never worn brand new stilettos.. fake isn’t worth it to us. It’s not what gets my wife and I turned on. The whole idea of letting the outside in just a little bit is what makes us addicted to this site and letting the outside in on our dirty little secrets is what makes this a rush. Fake bullshit isn’t a rush, it’s just someone telling a story.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:57 am Did you ever take any pics of you pulling out and cumming in her shoe pretending it was Cumminghershoes load?
No sorry sometimes when it’s heated and you’re horny you don’t always grab your phone. I wish I would’ve. I’m not sure what she was fantasizing about when I was fucking her, but I did pull out and unload inside her stiletto. I’ll try and be conscious of taking more pictures, but sometimes after you unload, you’re not horny anymore and you don’t really feel like snapping pictures.. feel me?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Diesel wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:18 pm
yellowpanda8 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:36 am How about a footjob to silence the the non believers
Don’t look at my post if you don’t believe it. Go somewhere else. My wife and I dont want you looking at our stuff. We’re not here to fill your requests. I went thru this with that douch bag that puts jelly beans and cucumbers in his fat girlfriend’s heels then I proved his sorry ass wrong and he shut the fuck up ever since. Don’t make me make you look stupid too.
Why do ya'll hate each other so much? Like damn
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Adversary wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:25 am
yellowpanda8 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:36 am How about a footjob to silence the the non believers
Don’t look at my post if you don’t believe it. Go somewhere else. My wife and I dont want you looking at our stuff. We’re not here to fill your requests. I went thru this with that douch bag that puts jelly beans and cucumbers in his fat girlfriend’s heels then I proved his sorry ass wrong and he shut the fuck up ever since. Don’t make me make you look stupid too.
Why do you stick your nose in it?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Diesel wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 am
How can I not when it's a public forum? That's been going on for a long ass fucking time? Why do you always act like you have a stick up your ass whenever someone asks you shit? Bit sus cunt.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Adversary wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:26 pm
How can I not when it's a public forum? That's been going on for a long ass fucking time? Why do you always act like you have a stick up your ass whenever someone asks you shit? Bit sus cunt.
Because I fucking want to, that’s why. It’s my post I do whatever I want. No one cares about your stupid 2 cent comments YA’LL
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Diesel wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 am
Because I fucking want to, that’s why. It’s my post I do whatever I want. No one cares about your stupid 2 cent comments YA’LL
You really are a sensitive bitch. The dude hasn't said anything to you in ages and still you continue to insult him and his partner. He really must have hit a nerve aye ;)
scratchxj

Post by scratchxj »

great post Diesel, I am really enjoying the whole thing!

Even if this is about cumming inside her shoes, I would like to ask you if you guys ever do trampling , because if so, I would love to hear about that.

That said, thanks a lot for sharing your experiences and pics with us and keep on posting pls :)
Rome

Post by Rome »

Adversary wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 pm
Diesel wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 am
You really are a sensitive bitch. The dude hasn't said anything to you in ages and still you continue to insult him and his partner. He really must have hit a nerve aye ;)
Everyone just chill, let's just enjoy the content.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Fuck I’m also glad this thread came back to life. I love seeing your wife’s hot sweaty leather pumps. Sexiest ever man.