Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nadtg

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by nadtg »

Any updates? And I would love to see some close-up pictures of your wife's feet in her Fevers.
Last edited by nadtg on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hello Diesel.

I was always very curious to know if your wife have let her old Guess shoes in the office during the weekend for the cleaner man or the security night man to enjoy them, before you selling them. :roll: :?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

It was cold and rainy this morning so my wife wore these. I’m not totally into them but she still looked sexxy when she came home. It’s that time of month so she’s not feeling well and we had no sex when she got home so she told me to go unload in them. The white residue inside is where her feet were sweating all day barefoot. She gets ready around 7am and comes home between 5-6pm.. that’s 10-11 hours per day of delicious foot sweat fermenting inside her heels.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

rigilover wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 am Hello Diesel.

I was always very curious to know if your wife have let her old Guess shoes in the office during the weekend for the cleaner man or the security night man to enjoy them, before you selling them. :roll: :?
I thought I posted on here that we left them over the weekend but do not think anything happened to them.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

nadtg wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am Any updates? And I would love to see some close-up pictures of your wife's feet in her Fevers.
She did it just for you. She said she’d let you see her toes but they’re not painted right now.
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Diesel wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:16 am
nadtg wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am Any updates? And I would love to see some close-up pictures of your wife's feet in her Fevers.
She did it just for you. She said she’d let you see her toes but they’re not painted right now.
Tell her that I really appreciate that picture. I love seeing her toe cleavage in her Fevers. Thank you and your wife a lot.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

nadtg wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:05 am
Tell her that I really appreciate that picture. I love seeing her toe cleavage in her Fevers. Thank you and your wife a lot.
I’ll have more later. She makes me hot all day by sending me pictures and then I just explode inside of her the second she comes home from work.. disregard the other conversation in the text, my wife seems to think she’s pregnant lol oops
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Diesel wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:25 am
I’ll have more later. She makes me hot all day by sending me pictures and then I just explode inside of her the second she comes home from work.. disregard the other conversation in the text, my wife seems to think she’s pregnant lol oops
That would be great. Is she alright?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

nadtg wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:15 pm
Diesel wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:25 am
That would be great. Is she alright?
Yes she just hasn’t been feeling well and she seems to think she may be pregnant, but girls always think that so I’m not worried lol
Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

Diesel wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:18 am
Cumminghershoes wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 am
Diesel wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:21 am
Cumminghershoes wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm Please tell me you’re going to let some other men fuck her Stuart Weizmans.

My wife has a pair of fevers in white patent, size 34. They’re her favorite heels, but she only wears heels a couple of times a month.
34 is a U.S size 4?
Yeah, she’s got some tiny feet. Her Loubs are a 34 as well. Most 5s are a little loose on her and she’s always slipping out of them.

Unfortunately my cock doesn’t fit in her heels, so I don’t know just how sweet those Weizmans feel to fuck.
That sucks man.. it would drive me crazy if I couldn’t slip my dick inside my wife’s heels. Jerking off into them is great, but the real rush is putting your cock deep into the shoe where her pretty, sweaty, feet sit for hours at a time. The toe bumps rubbing on the bottom of my cock feel unbelievable as I feel my hot seed coming out of my dick hole all over her toe bumps and puddling up inside her pointy toe box. This makes me want to ship you her right heel just so you could take it for a rip and experience it.
Omg I got so hard when I read this. I’m gonna have to rub one out In to Jenns little white Weizmans, wishing I could slam it home in to the toe of your wife’s right pump.

Of course if I had my dick buried in your wife’s heel, I’d be obliged to let you have access to Jenns closet for a few hours if you ever got out to Vegas.