Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tintinheels

Re: Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Post by tintinheels »

Well she’s quite happy to cause she knows it drives me wild. We’d love to find a genuine uk couple to swap shoes and boots with, but way too many let downs out there 😞😞
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

tintinheels wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:17 am Well she’s quite happy to cause she knows it drives me wild. We’d love to find a genuine uk couple to swap shoes and boots with, but way too many let downs out there 😞😞
I’d be happy to send these to your wife to model once I’ve given them another cumming. They’re a UK size 3. If you want to see my wank session with these shoes scroll down midway though page 10 of the following thread. It’s a shame you’re not in the London area though!
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 8&start=90
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

She’ll happily model them full of your Cum!
We’re coming to London for a trip early next month hopefully if you fancy coming to the hotel to fuck a pair of her hot Louboutins she’ll be wearing that night full of your warm Cum. If your really genuinely interested in this message me on kik (tintinheels) as a member on here who I swap with is unable to make it that night.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

tintinheels wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:09 am She’ll happily model them full of your Cum!
Brilliant. Let me know if you want me to post the shoes or should I bring them when we meet? I’m genuinely interested! I’m not on Kik so I’ll PM you. In the meantime, here’s another pair if freshly cummed high heel Mary Jane shoes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Hi, great! Look forward to hearing from you. Wow, those latest pair are gorgeous, are they a size 3, she’d love them!
I’ll have the shoes when/if we meet 👍🏻👍🏻
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

tintinheels wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 am Wow, those latest pair are gorgeous, are they a size 3, she’d love them!
Sadly they’re not your wife’s size. If they were I’d have been happy to posted them onto you! This pair of Mary Janes were lovely to f**k. The super-cute bows and perforated detailing on the sides really turned me on as you can see!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I didn’t ‘lay off the blue, blue, blue suede shoes!’ Aren’t these T-bar Mary Janes lovely? I think the cylindrical block heels are very unusual and they’re very sexy too!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nice load good work! Deep Blue heels don't get enough attention on the forum
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Mary Jane's are so sexy. Members of the group don't seem to post about them very often
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Very nice!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!