Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: office temp fiction

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1122312 time=1632823485 user_id=406]
Poor Samanthas feet. :?
She have the marks of the leather straps on her feets.
Another great cum job to help soften the sexy leather sandals. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Thanks Rigi, looks like it's just you and me enjoying Samantha's shoe misfortune :wink: :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

I'm enjoying it too!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:44 am
rigilover wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:04 am Poor Samanthas feet. :?
She have the marks of the leather straps on her feets.
Another great cum job to help soften the sexy leather sandals. :mrgreen:
Thanks Rigi, looks like it's just you and me enjoying Samantha's shoe misfortune :wink: :)
I believe a lot of guys like Samantha's shoe misfortune, but they just have fun with the pictures and don't say anything :wink:
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

I love Samantha! Everybody needs a Samantha!

I really hope she stays on for a while as I love her adventures :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1122255 time=1632798154 user_id=2803]
Samanthas poor shoes!! :shock: ........they dont even get a break on the weekend.......as if they dont get enough attention at the office, this weekend her younger brother has a gaming buddy around for the night :o 8)

Had his nose buried in her - freshly removed - old Converse probably before she even made it to the shower........ :roll:

......fast forward to the wee hours of the morning and Sams just back home from a night of solid partying..........and by the look of her feet....a lot of dancing :o :shock:

The smell of her Converse still fresh in his memory......Jamie has got his eye on Samanthas high heels.........
[/quote]

THE FOLLOWING MORNING...........

....and it seems Jamie's efforts from the previous evening/early morning........haven't gone COMPLETELY un-noticed :) :D :lol: .....the following day and Samantha's off to lunch with her friends :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god those heels & jeans combo look incredible on :)...& the icing on the cake is inside her heels lol....love it
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1124044 time=1633637724 user_id=4269]
My god those heels & jeans combo look incredible on :)...& the icing on the cake is inside her heels lol....love it
[/quote]

she does look good in them :wink:

.....got to say.........I'm still worried about Samantha's knee high boots.........after that Neil Atlas witnessed the little car-park incident.....

He's a good guy though.....right???? :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

what beautiful photos.
Nobody can see that under the beautiful and sensual and sweet feet of Samantha, they hide a secret.
Her beautiful feet in these sandals should attract a lot of attention.
They look´s gorgeous.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Could her younger brother have two buddies over who both sniff her stinky chucks and cum in them? maybe talk amongst themselves about how smelly her feet and shoes are? Maybe one could have taken a 'candid' of her in her chucks and shows the other friend while sniffing and cumming them? Good thread as always.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=finfan1 post_id=1125133 time=1634169886 user_id=82757]
Could her younger brother have two buddies over who both sniff her stinky chucks and cum in them? maybe talk amongst themselves about how smelly her feet and shoes are? Maybe one could have taken a 'candid' of her in her chucks and shows the other friend while sniffing and cumming them? Good thread as always.
[/quote]

Hmmmmmm maybe, I'll see what I can arrange, but generally when her brothers friends come over......they just jack off into Samanthas flats ?!?! :D