kittys nylons

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

kittys nylons

Post by dangeroussail »

Just discovered a hidden gem!

This lady used to star in her own website called Kittys nylons, she loves shoes and nylons and obviously has a large selection!

I vaguely remember her from 10 years ago but have recently rediscovered her pictures. I have looked on tis forum but as yet have not found any reference to her.

Does anyone on here have any more links to her work? or maybe some footage of her? She is one sexy woman!

If you have only just discovered her can you look at the link below and post your favourite picture of her and say why.

www.sexyfolder.com/?tl=427740

here is my favourite pic I love her heels and really like how she appears so confident in those massive heels
untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: kittys nylons

Post by dangeroussail »

any feedback from the 374 views?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Your post is the first I have heard of her. I am sure it was a wonderful website. You might try looking on clips4sale.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:04 am Your post is the first I have heard of her. I am sure it was a wonderful website. You might try looking on clips4sale.
thanks, the search continues, she is one sexy young lady and would be good to see some footage if it actually exists.
dizzydj

Post by dizzydj »

Her real name is Marie. Myself and my partner were due to meet up with her and her partner Mark in 2007, but it collided with a track day!

She is from Loughborough in the UK.

Since her site vanished there has been no trace of her unfortunately.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

dizzydj wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:47 am Her real name is Marie. Myself and my partner were due to meet up with her and her partner Mark in 2007, but it collided with a track day!

She is from Loughborough in the UK.

Since her site vanished there has been no trace of her unfortunately.
thats such a shame! i guess her original contact details dont work?

Have you got any private pictures she sent you at the time?
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Wow, talk about a blast from the past! I was a huge fan of hers and loved her pics and how she wore heels. But once she took her site down there's been nothing from her since.

There are some folders of her pics on imagefap: https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2390421/kittys-nylons
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/25116 ... n-of-chavs
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/32664 ... n-of-Chavs
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/29940 ... avs-part-2

She had a twitter account for a while, but it went inactive too: https://twitter.com/kittysnylons?lang=en
I've been searching for more from her ever since. It seems like she truly has disappeared, a rare thing in today's online world!
Lick my balls kylie

Post by Lick my balls kylie »

Hi, I’ve just found an old hard drive that had lots of kitty pictures on it. I too was a big fan.
I think it’s because she had cute uk3 feet,same size as Kylie or Cheryl cole,my favourites.
I reckon I’ve a collection of 700 of her pics I could share,just not sure how I’d send a file that large.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Lick my balls kylie wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:34 am Hi, I’ve just found an old hard drive that had lots of kitty pictures on it. I too was a big fan.
I think it’s because she had cute uk3 feet,same size as Kylie or Cheryl cole,my favourites.
I reckon I’ve a collection of 700 of her pics I could share,just not sure how I’d send a file that large.
would love to see it.

maybe post them here would be a good start.

PM me if you need to
Lick my balls kylie

Post by Lick my balls kylie »

Hi Mate, I’m just going through it now,I’m trying to organise into photo sets/timeline,it’s a jumbled mess,but there’s some smokin hot pics there. I remember from being a member of her site,the very last shoot she shared included a sexy facial,but I can’t find it anywhere. That’s now my holy grail,I need to see those pics again.