kittys nylons

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: kittys nylons

Post by dangeroussail »

tried to PM you
newlad

Post by newlad »

oh god, i'm a huge kitty fan. if you have any more pics to share beyond what's already out there on the net i would be very interested :)
Ware_simon

Post by Ware_simon »

As the curator of the “this is England -kitty queen of chavs” collection on image flap I’d love so see this rediscovered hoarde of pic of this wonderful lady. Can you tell me where you have uploaded them or otherwise let me have site of them? Thanks
Ware_simon

Post by Ware_simon »

As the curator of the “this is England -kitty queen of chavs” collection on image flap I’d love so see this rediscovered hoarde of pic of this wonderful lady. Can you tell me where you have uploaded them or otherwise let me have site of them? Thanks
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Ware_simon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:54 am As the curator of the “this is England -kitty queen of chavs” collection on image flap I’d love so see this rediscovered hoarde of pic of this wonderful lady. Can you tell me where you have uploaded them or otherwise let me have site of them? Thanks
welcome to the forum.

I would like to see the new content, I have sent pms to "Lick my balls kylie" but as yet they have not been opened.

I hope you don't mind "ware simon" but I have posted links of your content as well

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/29956 ... enim-skirt

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/25116 ... n-of-chavs

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/32664 ... e=0&view=0

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/29940 ... e=0&view=0.

AWESOME CONTENT!!!! thanks
Ware_simon

Post by Ware_simon »

Don’t mind at all dangerousail. If you hear anything about the holy grail I’d be grateful to know. Happy to give you an email address to receive anything. I found out about “kitty” only a few months after it shut - it was still online but you couldn’t register or join so I couldn’t download anything from it. Since then I’ve scoured the internet and what I’ve found is contained in the links you’ve posted. Not sure if there is more but would love to find out. Another site that’s disappeared that I loved was beautifulbrits- if anyone has anything from there that can be shared I’d be very grateful
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:20 pm tried to PM you
pm is still in my outbox, this means its hasn't been read, I guess "Lick my balls kylie" hasn't signed in again. I am just keeping all followers in the loop.

I hope " Lick my balls kylie" does come back to us, it would be a dream come true.
Ware_simon

Post by Ware_simon »

Any update?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

sorry, no updates as yet, I can only guess someone may have upset " Lick my balls kylie" the PMs I sent are still in my outbox which means they have not been read yet. I will try an email and see how we get on.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Ware_simon wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:34 pm Any update?
Still nothing, the messages I sent are still in the outbox which means the account has not been logged into and messages opened up