My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated April 27th 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johntaylor

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Dec 19th 2018)

Post by johntaylor »

Great content, really nice feet
rigilover

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Dec 19th 2018)

Post by rigilover »

Cabin crew well worn shoes make me tease and cock hard.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

They really are the best aren't they? These are in the post right now

Size 6 so my wife and I can wear them.
Last edited by OrlaCrossdresser on Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:21 pm They really are the best aren't they? These are in the post right now s-l1600.jpg

Size 6 so my wife and I can wear them.
I wanna see you in them
sneakerfun

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Jan 1st 2019)

Post by sneakerfun »

I saw these advertised on eBay. You got them for a good price! How many others do you own?
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Jan 1st 2019)

sneakerfun wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:46 am I saw these advertised on eBay. You got them for a good price! How many others do you own?
I own about 30 pairs of crew shoes. About 20 of them I have the Facebook/Insta details for so have lots of pics of the owners.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

That’s a great haul and it’s so good to see the owners. Have you ever struck up any conversations with them about what you do to their shoes? I think pretty much all of them must know but maybe not think too much about it?
OrlaCrossdresser

I have several crew members that know exactly what I do to their shoes. They don't care, they just want money for their shoes. They know EXACTLY the type of people that will be bidding. My regular sellers almost always include tights and sometimes panties. One BA member gets me her colleagues shoes too but she doesn't tell them she's selling them to me. Just that she's donating them to charity shops etc.. She is great, she' s chief purser on long haul flights.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Jan 25th 2019)

These are my wife's. She's worn them about 15 times, most recently about a week ago. I literally CANNOT GIVE THEM AWAY here in Ireland because there are so few shoe fans :( I'd love to see somebody else have fun with them!
Gold.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Jan 25th 2019)

By the way, she knows they're going to somebody to be fucked and cummed!