2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelovenrw

Re: 2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Post by shoelovenrw »

Very hot! I would cum everyday in her shoes ;)
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

placid wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm Ok, this is crazy, but...

She’s going out to do Friendsgiving and she had her outfit ready on her bed, black short dress and these Guess heels. She went to the shower and I fucked them really good for some 10 minutes! They felt incredible as I held her dirty panties and gym socks on my face. I didn’t cum as I stopped as soon as I heard the shower turn off. Not cumming until I see those slutty leopard print wooden heels back! Hopefully tomorrow morning.

Do you think this is a good heel choice for a saved load of ~10 days?

More to come!
OMG. I knew Guess made slutty heels but I didn't know they could be THAT slutty. Have you managed to cum them yet, they are asking for it.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

This is a masterpiece
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Have enjoyed seeing my wife's heels and flats getting 2 loads several times! Have hung out with a few other guys who are into it and we show off our wives and bring their shoes and jo to them and unload in them. Looking to do it with 3 or even 4 guys with all our wives/gfs shoes. Anyone else ever get to that point? Anyone interested? Local? shoecumcplny on kik if you have.

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p1117203
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Have enjoyed seeing my wife's heels and flats getting 2 loads several times! Have hung out with a few other guys who are into it and we show off our wives and bring their shoes and jo to them and unload in them. Looking to do it with 3 or even 4 guys with all our wives/gfs shoes. Anyone else ever get to that point? Anyone interested? Local? shoecumcplny on kik if you have.

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p1117203
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

placid wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:05 pmI did already!
Can you cum on her vans?