2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: 2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great shoes, I can't wait to see what happens next.
placid

Post by placid »

Ok, this is crazy, but...

She’s going out to do Friendsgiving and she had her outfit ready on her bed, black short dress and these Guess heels. She went to the shower and I fucked them really good for some 10 minutes! They felt incredible as I held her dirty panties and gym socks on my face. I didn’t cum as I stopped as soon as I heard the shower turn off. Not cumming until I see those slutty leopard print wooden heels back! Hopefully tomorrow morning.

Do you think this is a good heel choice for a saved load of ~10 days?

More to come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Those leopard guess heels definitely deserve some cum but I would prefer you put a 10 day load in some of those closed toe shoes so you don't spill any...and some closed toe shoes that shes wears barefoot...please
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

placid wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:10 pm My roommate has a huge closet of heels and flats, yet mostly wears the same ones all the time! They smell amazing, definitely stinky! Size 10 feet, always polished toes in black. I've been meaning to play with her shoes for a while but haven't felt daring enough until today!

I went to her closet and while she was at the gym - there I saw them! Her everyday Steve Madden flats; my favorites! I picked them up and immediately got hard. I played around with the leopard print sandals too and went through the shoes in the pics here. Next time, I'll go through her heels!

She went out with friends earlier and guess which shoes she wore? The flats I came in today! No clean up or anything. When I got home, saw them now with the cum dry in them! She just went back out - changed into boots because it's getting cold now.

Should I continue cumming in those or should I switch it up? The smell of these is amazing!

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.06.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.07.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.01.59 PM.png
Looks like you busted in the toebox of those black steve madden flats, might be some great cummy toeprints so please use the flash when you take the pictures so we can see what's going on in there. Would like you to repeatedly fill up her toebox in the flats she wears barefoot so we can see her size 10 toeprints outlined by your cum...that'd be great, thank you.

Great beat off material here
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

placid wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32 pm Saw these on my way out... can’t wait!
CUM IT// :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Anything she wears deserves cum! Can't wait to see the pics.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I'd definitely blow a saved load all over those leopard print wooden platforms. Fuck this girl has hot shoes.
placid

Post by placid »

She wore the flats with my cum in them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
placid

Post by placid »

Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

thats so nice
seems like she doesnt notice anything