New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: New look contributions

Post by dangeroussail »

it doesn't matter what time of year it is, new look heels are always up for a good cumming
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 am it doesn't matter what time of year it is, new look heels are always up for a good cumming
You’re spot on there! Sometimes New Look flatties and Mary Jane shoes too cute to deny them a good cumming too. Just admire the cute shiny round toes! It felt lovely to f**k each of the openings around the T-bar central strap! Although they’d not been worn much prior to having fun with them I can confirm a local person has since bought them. They’ll never know how much I’ve already ‘loved’ their super-cute new MJs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 am new look heels are always up for a good cumming
You’re not wrong there! These sparkly party shoes from New Look didn’t get much attention over the festive season so I gave them some well deserved TLC!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Happy ‘New Look‘ Year! I hope I manage to get my hands (and cock) on a lot more pairs of New Look heels in 2021! They really are the sexiest shoes to f**k!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:29 am
dangeroussail wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 am it doesn't matter what time of year it is, new look heels are always up for a good cumming
You’re spot on there! Sometimes New Look flatties and Mary Jane shoes too cute to deny them a good cumming too. Just admire the cute shiny round toes! It felt lovely to f**k each of the openings around the T-bar central strap! Although they’d not been worn much prior to having fun with them I can confirm a local person has since bought them. They’ll never know how much I’ve already ‘loved’ their super-cute new MJs!
Last summer (2020) I saw a woman wearing a similar pair barefoot, I bet they smelled sublime when she took them off because it was a very hot week.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:14 am Happy ‘New Look‘ Year! I hope I manage to get my hands (and cock) on a lot more pairs of New Look heels in 2021! They really are the sexiest shoes to f**k!
Indeed, happy "NEW LOOK" Year. there are so many sexy new look heels to collect, Its a shame as for some reason in the last 2 years new look have stopped marketing sexy shoes with high heels, just a peep at their website confirms this.

Looks like its good old ebay and charity shops, and fewer sexy styles from now on.

The latest style is very sexy! give them a double shot from me.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:14 am Happy ‘New Look‘ Year! I hope I manage to get my hands (and cock) on a lot more pairs of New Look heels in 2021! They really are the sexiest shoes to f**k!
Happy new year! May the year bless you with more sexy heels to get cum on
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

vincci2 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:08 pm Happy new year! May the year bless you with more sexy heels to get cum on
Thanks, here’s my first cummed pair of New Looks for 2021. Isn’t the polished Cork platform a sexy feature?
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Slinkyheels: the way you treat the polished Cork platform is fantastic. And your cum load is a lake of pleasure. Thanks for sharing.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

OMG!!!! I have been waiting for you to find a pair of these, very popular when new. Very sexy lots of amazing design features and available in other colours. Please keep these forever