New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: New look contributions

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:55 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:35 am Can't wait for an update
I hope these prove to be worth the wait for the update? It doesn’t get much sexier than a pink satin slingback! Aren’t these New Looks hot?!
Can you post these on the slingback thread as well?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:46 pm I have seen some double strap MJs they look good too.

If you ever saw an identical pair to the first ones (black patent peep toe) would you buy them?
I love a double strap MJ as you can see from these pics. It’s great when you manage to have a session with a particular style in all of the available colours. I’m not sure if NL made them but I’d love to f**k this exact same style in white. To answer your question, yes I would certainly buy the black patent peep toe shoes if I ever find an identical pair in a charity shop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

I think I had a similar pair to those double straps in matte white from new look. I'll have to trawl back through my twitter timeline to see.

Also found some old new look heels in my garage while tidying last week. Think I had my way and left them as they were a touch crusty
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

In fact they were triple strapped. Found some pics n vids ill sort them out later on after work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

sachadaviescd wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:40 pm I think I had a similar pair to those double straps in matte white from new look. I'll have to trawl back through my twitter timeline to see.

Also found some old new look heels in my garage while tidying last week. Think I had my way and left them as they were a touch crusty
Would love to see what they look like after storage
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

sachadaviescd wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:59 pm In fact they were triple strapped. Found some pics n vids ill sort them out later on after work
Can't wait for an update. Nice to see some triple strap MJs
ShaggyBoi

Post by ShaggyBoi »

Shiny shoes are probable the best ones to cum imo
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

GOOOOD !!!
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:43 am
sachadaviescd wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:40 pm I think I had a similar pair to those double straps in matte white from new look. I'll have to trawl back through my twitter timeline to see.

Would love to see what they look like after storage
I'll sort a pic out 2moro
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

New look have released 2 new high heel styles in multiple colours, let's hear which ones you like and why.

https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footw ... /822531110

https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footw ... /683781410