New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: New look contributions

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:20 pm Do you buy every pair of new look heels you find at charity shops?
Yes I do as long as their prices are reasonable and it’s a style or colour I’ve not already f***ed. This pair for example won’t get everyone’s pulses racing but I do like to wank with ballerina pumps as well as sexy heels!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

I love the photos

Where did you find the purple, blue, red and black cork platforms. I just love that style and have been looking for a used pair for years.

I love the photos of your bell end out the front of the peep toe. All you need is an obliging lady to suck it.

Thanks for sharing.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

shoemanuk2000 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:31 am I love the photos

Where did you find the purple, blue, red and black cork platforms. I just love that style and have been looking for a used pair for years.

I love the photos of your bell end out the front of the peep toe. All you need is an obliging lady to suck it.

Thanks for sharing.
They quite often come on ebay if you don't mind trawling through listings. They are never that expensive.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:53 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:20 pm Do you buy every pair of new look heels you find at charity shops?
Yes I do as long as their prices are reasonable and it’s a style or colour I’ve not already f***ed. This pair for example won’t get everyone’s pulses racing but I do like to wank with ballerina pumps as well as sexy heels!
This is getting to be quite an extensive thread now, out of interest what has been your favourite pair of new look heels and what makes them so good?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:33 am This is getting to be quite an extensive thread now, out of interest what has been your favourite pair of new look heels and what makes them so good?
For looks I’d say this pair and I’ve also wanked with the exact same style in patent black. There’s something about shiny shoes in nude and black that drives me wild and I’ve got a huge fetish for Mary Janes regardless of the heel height. The only down side of patent heels is you don’t get the satisfaction of looking back at them with a fresh dousing of cum as it runs straight off! I do have special memories of shagging the first pair of New Looks on this thread. They were the first pair I’d f***ed for years. I don’t need to explain why I like peep toe shoes so much. They have an obvious attraction don’t they and they’re so easy to get intimate with!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:37 am
dangeroussail wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:33 am This is getting to be quite an extensive thread now, out of interest what has been your favourite pair of new look heels and what makes them so good?
For looks I’d say this pair and I’ve also wanked with the exact same style in patent black. There’s something about shiny shoes in nude and black that drives me wild and I’ve got a huge fetish for Mary Janes regardless of the heel height. The only down side of patent heels is you don’t get the satisfaction of looking back at them with a fresh dousing of cum as it runs straight off! I do have special memories of shagging the first pair of New Looks on this thread. They were the first pair I’d f***ed for years. I don’t need to explain why I like peep toe shoes so much. They have an obvious attraction don’t they and they’re so easy to get intimate with!
Those Mary Jane's look awesome, I can see why you like them, for me though Mary Jane's need to have a good heel and maybe even a platform. I have seen some double strap MJs they look good too.

If you ever saw an identical pair to the first ones (black patent peep toe) would you buy them?
ShaggyBoi

Post by ShaggyBoi »

Sure love the shiny shoes, maybe show some black o es next time?
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:37 am
God those Mary Jane's are so sexy I would love to clean them once you've finished with then 😍
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ShaggyBoi wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:27 pm Sure love the shiny shoes, maybe show some black ones next time?
Here you go. These aren’t quite the same but they really were a classic New Look Mary Jane nevertheless. I’ve kept hold of this pair so I’ll be wanking with them again one day I’m sure!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Easily the best thread on here. Thanks for posting so many shoes