New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sachadaviescd

Re: New look contributions

Post by sachadaviescd »

Same ones as in a few posts ago. But I'll add one later on, I'm out and about at the mo
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:22 am
sachadaviescd wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:19 am I'm having to trim my collection of heels down! Running out of space to keep them. Anyone interested in the 2 pairs of new looks I've got let me know.
I am sure someone will have them. Especially if you post up a photo
I’ll happily take them. You know they’ll be going to a loving home if I take them! I’ll even post on here to show how much love and attention they’ve received! Are these the two pairs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

sachadaviescd wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:26 am Just bought these two pairs off vinted for £1 each. Nice signs of wear to them and the white pair have gold topped heels which was a defo yes!

Its these pairs. The 3 strap ones went ages ago.... I miss them
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

They’re gorgeous! I love to take both pairs from you please. PM me for my address and or payment details for postage. If you’re in London I’d be happy to collect.
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

I've sent you a pm, not sure if it's sent or not, seems stuck in my outbox, not sent folder
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’ve got it thanks. Look out for an update very soon! X
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I cant believe how big this thread is. 39 pages and they all have quality content. Well done to slinkyheels. You really do find the best new look heels
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:56 am I cant believe how big this thread is. 39 pages and they all have quality content. Well done to slinkyheels. You really do find the best new look heels
Amen to that, all hail slinky heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:56 am I cant believe how big this thread is. 39 pages and they all have quality content. Well done to slinkyheels. You really do find the best new look heels
Oh yes and 102,000 views! How does that work? It seems too much for a forum like this.
mixter.x

Post by mixter.x »

Over 100k views becouse its outstanding that one shoe mark / popular brand can get the attention of many guys

I'm crazy about Atmosphere from Primark, all types - flats, sandals, peep toe, wedges, but never had so much time to build collections of pictures like this one about New Look ;-)

Good Job!