New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: New look contributions

Post by Slinkyheels »

doper wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:11 am Got to be peep toes or open toes for me. Fucking the toehole gets me real hard and enjoying the feeling when shooting my load inside the shoe.
Do you like the previous white peep toes I f**ked? You’re right the feeling is truly sensational as the peep toe grips you just prior to shooting your cum up the sloped insole of high heels. Toe bars on strappy high heels like these from New Look also feel amazingly erotic especially when the shoes are patent or shiny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Chrome heels! Super sexy!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

YES! Those chrome heels are incredible, amazing, awesome, and definitely sexy!
doper

Post by doper »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:13 pm
doper wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:11 am Got to be peep toes or open toes for me. Fucking the toehole gets me real hard and enjoying the feeling when shooting my load inside the shoe.
Do you like the previous white peep toes I f**ked? You’re right the feeling is truly sensational as the peep toe grips you just prior to shooting your cum up the sloped insole of high heels. Toe bars on strappy high heels like these from New Look also feel amazingly erotic especially when the shoes are patent or shiny!
Yes i liked the white ones .. these looks real good too.
You got a perfect cock for shoe fucking.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
doper

Post by doper »

The first time i pushed my cock inside through the open toe and fucked the shoe, the feeling as you get harder before exploding your spunk inside the shoe is so addictive, feeling the toehole gripping around your shaft just before cumming.

Once you get it you cant get enough of it ... wherever you see someone wearing sexy open or peeptoes, the first thing in mind is ... "i want to fuck those heels and cum in them".
"Maybe she will give me a shoejob."
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I found these New Look plimsoles discarded on the road over the Easter weekend. I’m not normally turned on by plimsoles but as they’re from New Look I wanked with them as I know there are plenty of guys on here who have a sneaker/plimsole fetish. I quickly got hard whilst wanking with these. The smell of the rubber and the thoughts of who’d previously worn them had me cumming in moments! They’re really cute aren’t they? I loved pushing my cock under the elasticated lace up decoration and the brass coloured bar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

They are! Love that style of flats.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Can't wait for an update
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:35 am Can't wait for an update
I hope these prove to be worth the wait for the update? It doesn’t get much sexier than a pink satin slingback! Aren’t these New Looks hot?!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:55 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:35 am Can't wait for an update
I hope these prove to be worth the wait for the update? It doesn’t get much sexier than a pink satin slingback! Aren’t these New Looks hot?!
Oh yes well worth the wait. Very sexy!

Do you buy every pair of new look heels you find at charity shops?