New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heel11

Re: New look contributions

Post by Heel11 »

very sexy Heels, hot session
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 am very sexy Heels, hot session
These are a sexy pair too. The patent toe bar felt amazing as my cock slid through it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keztof

Post by keztof »

Gorgeous heels and a beutiful cumshot
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I love new look shoes xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those baby blue shoes are awesome! So elegant and the pics look magnificent with your cock and cum.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmm great job, very nice !
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 am Those baby blue shoes are awesome! So elegant and the pics look magnificent with your cock and cum.
I’m glad you like them. It’s a shame when summer passes as it means there are fewer strappy shoes around to f**k. On the plus side there are more boots to enjoy like these glittery boots from New Look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

They are very sexy, even more so with a ton of cum on them!
I always lean more towards closed toe stilettos and where I live there always seems to be more of them late Summer through to early Spring, along with the boots of course.
I could walk behind a woman wearing those boots for miles; it's the heel and their sound, I have on many occasion had to walk away from them to stop me from dropping down and grabbing her leg and kissing her boots all over.
I have a number of New Look shoes that I have bought from women or taken from family to sell for them. And yes, I still have them and have licked, kissed and fucked the life out of them.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:25 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 am Those baby blue shoes are awesome! So elegant and the pics look magnificent with your cock and cum.
I’m glad you like them. It’s a shame when summer passes as it means there are fewer strappy shoes around to f**k. On the plus side there are more boots to enjoy like these glittery boots from New Look.
Amazing load!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

kong56 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:52 pm Amazing load!
Just because it’s winter, it doesn’t mean you have to stop wanking with summer shoes. Aren’t these lovely wedges in cerise pink. The lattice rope work felt amazing as it squeezed tightly around my cock just prior to cumming.