How to leave cum in shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

andrzej.kakao

Re: How to leave cum in shoe

Post by andrzej.kakao »

Last edited by andrzej.kakao on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

It depends ...

1.What kind of shoe
2.How much cum
3.Situation

I am always choosing closed toe pumps and I cum deep inside the closed pointy toe part so this makes things easy ... But while fucking and back/forth motions and all orher moves involved (especialy in rush situations) there is always some "overflow" which sometimes reach even the back part of the pump ... If there is no risk at all and I know there is enough time to dry ..or there is no chances to catch me even if lady owner would notice and realise somebody loaded her heel with cum i am leaving it .. But i let it flow inside the closed toe part....

When she will notice before she puts them on she will probably clean it up .. And whats hot is of course to make her wear it as it is ... Leaving a lot o cum in the toe closed toe part is perfect crime because dried load gets sticky again after some time .. After her sweaty toes warm it up again .. So she would be probably already at work or driving or somehwere "on go".

Next Thing is stains... I am always cum inside like i said but some designer expensive heels got insoles made of very "stainy" leather or what i love - out of satin or suede- such heels are very rare but my god.. How amazing filling when fucking them ... But it again depends on Situation .. When i know i will not be catched .. I make really big mess .. When i now i could not even cum.. I only fuck it for a while very carefully to make just precum satin but deep in the toe prints area ...

Big loads need more than 12 hours to dry completely .. I did a lot of "tests" using wifes heels...

Very big loads even more ... One time when i loaded my wifes pump after sex and she put it back on her feet .. Cum squizzed out through her toe clevage .. So if somebody wrote "i cummed her shoe she put it back on after 10 minutes but luckily did not notice"- LIE ..
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

My favorite types of shoes to cum are flats and sandals. It really depends on what the insole looks like. If it is fabric then I will dump the whole load. If it is smooth then I try to leave as much as I can but spread it around so it drys more evenly.

Here is a post from last year when I did my wife's cousin's black flats. I left the whole load in them.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=70031&hilit=cousin+in+law%27s
Constant

Post by Constant »

for me, I have actually been experimenting.

What I did was I would cum in the shoe, and just leave a thin layer of cum, like brush it on the insoles. They won't notice it, and what's amazing is that if you do this often enough, you will start seeing their toe prints and the dried cum building around where their toes sit.

I've done this 15 times with a girl's brand new pair of close toe pumps... They started to stink but because its a slow build up, she just wears it and you can clearly tell its bothering her because you can see her toes moving in her pumps constantly wiggling those toes.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

My girl wont let me cum in her shoes. So my trick when i have enough time is to smear it all around so the stain doesnt stick out and then use a hair dryer. So far its worked, she doesnt know i cum in her shoes.
MadCapGold

Post by MadCapGold »

I'm a little worried cause I cum in my neighbours sneakers as they are outside and I do it at night but I'm worried that if they ever caught on cant they just test the dna from the semen in the shoe

Other than that they havent caught on yet
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I agree with several guys here what I do if it's a closed toe shoe Is I cum as deep as I can inside the toe box...If I have more time I cum a lot more... then What I do is spread it around..less likely for them to notice..for sandals or open type shoe I cum inside one and drip rest of the cum into the other then spread it around..I do not leave any in the outside..
MadCapGold

Post by MadCapGold »

mflorest3 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:48 am I agree with several guys here what I do if it's a closed toe shoe Is I cum as deep as I can inside the toe box...If I have more time I cum a lot more... then What I do is spread it around..less likely for them to notice..for sandals or open type shoe I cum inside one and drip rest of the cum into the other then spread it around..I do not leave any in the outside..
So wait they cant test dna even if there was the slight chance then knew something was up and it was cum
Constant

Post by Constant »

I would really say it depends on how much access you have with the shoe. If you have frequent access, the 100% sure way is to cum not in the shoe, but outside, and then rub the cum evenly across the shoe (thin layer) at first, once she wears the a few times, she would have gotten use to feeling of wearing small layer of cum on her feet (she will think it's just foot sweat) and you get to see her toe marks slowly build up. do this everyday and introduce the cum slow into her shoe... eventually, it will look very nasty without her even know!!

i've gotten to the point where this girl bought foot spray cause she thinks it's her foot sweat and foot crud building up in her pumps.
MadCapGold

Post by MadCapGold »

Yeah ngl I've cum in all her pairs and ive cum in I think the rest of the families shoes

Apparently theres no male of the house

I even knocked on their doors and screwed with them like every 2 months and they still leave their shoes out

It's hot that they wear their shoes covered in my cum

Btw dont actually know the neighbor at all