She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LouieAldofootman

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by LouieAldofootman »

hhcouple wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:18 pm Are you ready for the last pictures of her pink dress and Guiseppe Zanotti strappy heels?
I'd love to see your cock slide in and out if her arch only to loosen the ankle strap and releasing your load from the back under her foot and into the toes....
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

hhcouple wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 am @dangeroussail: thanks for your loyalty
My pleasure
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

https://i.imgur.com/LPtS6HJ.jpg

My latest cum tribute
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

hhcouple wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 am loubbeige11.jpg
I've spent so much time mesmerized by this thread. This woman is spectacular. Her rich bitch outfits and designer heels are exquisite. I would have her wear this outfit all weekend and continually cum in and on her pumps and handbag. I would wipe myself clean on her pristine jacket and dress until she looks like an old trashed cumrag. She is the ultimate cum slut.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Lazlo:Fantastic comment. Thanks for sharing. She loves the combination of high class attributes with slutty attitude. Hope you cum covered her the way it's satisfying you. Hope you'll follow us.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:57 am
hhcouple wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:10 am @italianboots: the last scene will be a focus on her tormented feet in those strappy Guiseppe Zanotti heels...kind of a special presentation for you
mmmmmmm......looking forward to seeing them come off after her long evening :D :D :D
Well, her ties will be still tortured by the strappy heels...but I'm sure you'll enjoy it..as much as she does it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love to cum all over her purse and shoes
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Let's finish this set with lots of cum loads and hot comments....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:51 am Would love to cum all over her purse and shoes
Welcome back....she'll enjoy every drop
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

My lord! Amazing feet! (Not to mention how hot those heels are) Instantly hard looking at this set! Bet they taste and smell so good!!!