Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Post by ninewestfan »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:45 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:26 am love the update. Keep it up
Navy court shoes are really sexy don’t you think? I’d love to have seen a women wearing these especially if she was wearing navy stockings or tights!
Hot shots! Especially the seventh one!!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:45 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:26 am love the update. Keep it up
Navy court shoes are really sexy don’t you think? I’d love to have seen a women wearing these especially if she was wearing navy stockings or tights!
what a pleasure for your cock and a joy to get the balls empty
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

amazing shoes and great cock as usual, would love to see you fill some of my wifes shoes
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

cumthenlick wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 pm amazing shoes and great cock as usual, would love to see you fill some of my wifes shoes
I’d really love to visit and to cream your wife’s shoes. I’ll let you know when I’m next in your area if there’s a chance of a quick, discreet shoe session whilst she’s out! In the meantime, what do you think of these sexy court shoes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

perfect heels to put a big load on them
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:39 pm
cumthenlick wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 pm amazing shoes and great cock as usual, would love to see you fill some of my wifes shoes
I’d really love to visit and to cream your wife’s shoes. I’ll let you know when I’m next in your area if there’s a chance of a quick, discreet shoe session whilst she’s out! In the meantime, what do you think of these sexy court shoes?
The perfect treatment of these hot shoes. Your shoe work is awesome. If only we'd live in your area so you could treat her heels as well.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:39 pm
That would be great to see what you think to her shoes, that look like a great fuck and lovely load of cum
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Sexy Heels, great session, thanks !!!!!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:38 am perfect heels to put a big load on them
This pair proves that even chunky, block high heels are sexy enough to receive a good cumming!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:12 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:38 am perfect heels to put a big load on them
This pair proves that even chunky, block high heels are sexy enough to receive a good cumming!
I know what you mean about chunky heels. I do love a chunky heel but it has to be high. Anything over 4 inches will do for me.