Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hhcouple

Re: Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:49 am
hhcouple wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:06 am Your pictures and your cum art is probably one of the best here. The way you treat the heels (sling backs, peep toes, wedges, leather high heels, suede high heels) is great. You give them what they deserve. Go on, please
I’ll ‘go on’ for sure! It’s great to know others enjoy my pics. Rest assured there are a lot more people on here who get even more turned on by the pics of your hot wife and her beautiful, slutty heels and outfits. I hope you like these pics too even though the shoes are a bit more conservative this time!
You treat these heels the perfect way. Good to know, that my slut is such a turn on for you. Would be great to see you fuck her heels. Your cum shots over her were just outstanding. She is waiting for your next load.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:14 am You treat these heels the perfect way. Good to know, that my slut is such a turn on for you. Would be great to see you fuck her heels. Your cum shots over her were just outstanding. She is waiting for your next load.
It’s an often asked question on this website; ‘which celebrity’s shoes would you most like to f**k?’ Without doubt, my answer would be ‘MrsHHCouple’. ‘She’s not a celebrity’ some would say! We all know she certainly is on here! Yes I would love to f**k your wife’s heels. If you’re ever in London I could certainly look after her shoes for a few special moments! In the meantime; I hope you like this set of pics. The metallic heels felt amazing as I rubbed my excited cock next to the cool metal heel shafts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Well done sir! Another pair of classy heels cummed
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

suede heels do like cum so much and they show it soooo long
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:17 pm
hhcouple wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:14 am You treat these heels the perfect way. Good to know, that my slut is such a turn on for you. Would be great to see you fuck her heels. Your cum shots over her were just outstanding. She is waiting for your next load.
It’s an often asked question on this website; ‘which celebrity’s shoes would you most like to f**k?’ Without doubt, my answer would be ‘MrsHHCouple’. ‘She’s not a celebrity’ some would say! We all know she certainly is on here! Yes I would love to f**k your wife’s heels. If you’re ever in London I could certainly look after her shoes for a few special moments! In the meantime; I hope you like this set of pics. The metallic heels felt amazing as I rubbed my excited cock next to the cool metal heel shafts!
Thank you. More than proud, that she is your heel fuck favorite. And yes, the set of pics and your work with the heels is hot.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Thanks, great pics ! very nice !
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Fuck, so hot ;-)
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:59 am Thanks, great pics ! very nice !
quickheels wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 pm Fuck, so hot ;-)
Thanks. It’s great to know you’re enjoying my shoe wanking pics. I hope you like these multicoloured suede platform heels too? You’ll see I liked them a lot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

What an awesome design. I would love a pair like that
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

your cock like them
really great