Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherappreciater

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Leatherappreciater »

italianboots wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:37 am Leggo boots, read previous post this was pretty (very) hot.........and my girl didnt seem to be in a massive rush to get them off???....... :twisted:
Do I spy a few stains on them in the last pic, if I had anything to say about it there would be many stains.

She looks divine in these boots and she drives me insane whenever she wears them, she definitely likes to be a submissive slut.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1136439 time=1639412638 user_id=87823]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1136129 time=1639249040 user_id=2803]
[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1135527 time=1638994631 user_id=87823]
Let’s get some torment in boots, maybe locked in to a pair of boots?
[/quote]

So my girl can get a bit grumpy and Bossy at times.......but deep down I wonder if she has some type of submissive streak????

........she's laying beside me at the moment....in her Guess platform boots.........with about 6 pieces of leggo inside each boot :twisted: ........as soon as they went on I handed her my cup and said 'another coffee would be great'.....off she hobbles shaking her boots like crazy, oooohiing and ouching trying to get her tiny tormentors in a place she could endure :D

......fast forward and she's on top riding me......and seems to have a particularly long and deep orgasm.......and in a husky breathless voice says 'who knew lrggo in my boots would be such a turn on'..........think she was joking, but her boots are still on an hour later......and it was a heck of an orgasm??? 8)

Didnt take pics (busy!!!) but will try and snap a couple when her boots come off, she said she'll keep them on if I make her breakfast :D

.........took some fucking nice pics of her after a night in her Carries this week as well.....with those 'JB's' inside them??..........she kinda seems to like this a bit maybe?? :o .......I do wonder sometimes if girls that are stroppy/control everything - sometimes like the submissive stuff, who the fuck knows I'm just enjoying the ride (literally!!!!) :) :D :lol:
[/quote]
They’re absolutely 100% my favorite boots. I hope you got pics of her in them and I would kill to see pics of her riding you in those boots (or in general)
[/quote]

Her boots finally coming off after being in them all morning...........leggo-n-all ....... :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Wow
Leatherappreciater

Wish we could have gotten some more pics of her walking around in those torturous Lego boots, she’s such a sexy little minx.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Philippe_rp post_id=1137144 time=1639733705 user_id=49851]
https://pixhost.to/gallery/VIKb5
[/quote]

link wont work for some reason.......what was in it???........curious?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another afternoon in these perhaps??...... :D
Leatherappreciater

Definitely want to see her in some gooey Carrie’s
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.