Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Newfootlover »

Num num!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D :twisted: ......time to bring this thread back as there was a barefoot boot wearing cock teaser with VERY sore feet recently :D

.........love it when she wears higher than normal heels and gets caught out with an extra busy day :D :twisted:

Pics from odd angles , I was busy so the little prick tease had to remove her own boots and take the pics.........I made her keep them on to prep dinner after her long busy day hehehe.
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

@italianboots: Oh YES...I love these "longer days wearing higher heelede tight boots" .....I loveto bring women in these situations....
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

@italianboots: Oh YES...I love these "longer days wearing higher heeled tight boots" .....I loveto bring women in these situations....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Pfennigabsatz post_id=1102665 time=1623577724 user_id=21338]
@italianboots: Oh YES...I love these "longer days wearing higher heeled tight boots" .....I loveto bring women in these situations....
[/quote]

You will love my girls 'new shoes blues' then hehehe :D

First day in the office for my girls new patent heels.......another purchase over the internet so not tried on in store - managed to keep her in them a bit longer with a drink after work and talking her into the grocery shopping in them as well........pics below were the moment we stepped inside.....there was NO WAY I was talking her into prepping dinner with them still on.......dont worry....I tried!!!

A cock teasing girl with very sore feet right there :) :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Gets me so horny!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yes fill them with soap, slip into them & soak your feet & heels in the tub JB :)) a nice bubble bath and a glass of red to help relax you :) x
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

...perhaps I should fill your tight pointy heels with another fluid.....it will make the leather softer what gives your toes more space....please try it..
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1103679 time=1624058881 user_id=4269]
Yes fill them with soap, slip into them & soak your feet & heels in the tub JB :)) a nice bubble bath and a glass of red to help relax you :) x
[/quote]

........thought you might approve of this method mate....... :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love lotion filled heels:)...even better when JB’s puts them on :)
So is JB’s going to wear them straight out of soaking??:))