Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
I'm a JB server feet ;-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Pfennigabsatz post_id=1102665 time=1623577724 user_id=21338]
@italianboots: Oh YES...I love these "longer days wearing higher heeled tight boots" .....I loveto bring women in these situations....
[/quote]

..........what a fantastic morning if you enjoy a little high heel torment like I do :) 8) :twisted:

Followers of JB's boot collection will know that she has these platform Guess boots in 2 sizes........one pair that fits her (still get her moaning and complaining by the end of the day/evening)........and this pair which is WAY small :o :shock:

The pics just don't show it but the leather of these boots looks like a tight glove when she's wearing them, love seeing her toes inside these boots all 'overhanging' the platforms.......which is what she really complains about.

This is the first pair purchased and we did all the tricks, soaked them in warm water, put the plastic bags of water inside them and froze them, lathered the insides with lotion and she wore them........nothing worked, they are just to damn small for those wide sexy feet.

Don't feel toooooo sorry for her, she's a total little prick tease and thoroughly deserves a little torment now and then :D

........a 'deal' was negotiated this weekend for her to wear these boots for the morning (wont go into specifics hehehe) enjoy her sexy suffering!!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Nice session, thanks
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

This is so hot. The ankle boots and her toe and foot print you can see from outside. Love the image of tight gloves. Thanks for teasing her and us.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

..........Totally the WRONG shoes for the day again :shock: :lol:

This cock teasing high heel princess will never learn hahaha :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

It's time my cheeky cock teasing GF spent another evening or 2 in her old torment heels me thinks.........tenderize those soft soles a little...... :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about a night on the couch in the black MJ’s with lots & lots & lots of lotion in them? :) just softening her cute feet & heels :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1129414 time=1636321151 user_id=4269]
How about a night on the couch in the black MJ’s with lots & lots & lots of lotion in them? :) just softening her cute feet & heels :))
[/quote]

........how about she gets her arse off the couch and gets the washing up done!?!?......... :D :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........I think its time to get this thread going again........

Anyone keen??