Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:33 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 am
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:21 am
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:14 am
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:12 am
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:08 am
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:06 am :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

So JB has finally found a pair of 'size 8' black heels that she can squeeze her sexy wide feet into without tooooo much bother :lol:

.........there was a discussion along the way that maybe her feet are a little wide for 8's and she should move to a 9???........I was quite clearly told to stop being silly and that she had always been an 8..........it was just stupid shoe manufacturers making shoes that were small sized!!

So anyway......she has got a sexy pair of 4 inch heels that fit her and have already done office duty...........but what to do with the 3 pairs it took to find them???????

Well..........Ive decided that they will be her grocery shopping heels........and you guys get to pick which pair to torment the little cock teaser with!! :D .........cast your vote......her feet are gonna hate this! 8) :D :lol:
she had to pry those on with lotion hahaha.........they are pinkie toe killers apparently........she's gonna hate you for that!! :lol:
Let her hate me 😆
.......just think of it as payback for all the helpless males she has teased in sexy heels over the years.....in her 40's now, has told me she started being a cock teaser in her heels in her mid teens......thats 25 years of messing with us!!!!........get those torment devices on woman!! hahaha :twisted:
I'd love to see a woman squeeze into a pair of shoes one size too small
brewfan8..........you're not really gonna make JB wear these ALL AFTERNOON???..........bars.....carparks.....grocery shopping??........
Surely they won't fit 😉
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1167074 time=1653770122 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1167073 time=1653770023 user_id=2803]
[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1167067 time=1653766934 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1167057 time=1653765709 user_id=2803]
[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1167056 time=1653765249 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1167055 time=1653765156 user_id=2803]
[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1167054 time=1653764931 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1167053 time=1653764766 user_id=2803]
:twisted: :twisted: :lol:

So JB has finally found a pair of 'size 8' black heels that she can squeeze her sexy wide feet into without tooooo much bother :lol:

.........there was a discussion along the way that maybe her feet are a little wide for 8's and she should move to a 9???........I was quite clearly told to stop being silly and that she had always been an 8..........it was just stupid shoe manufacturers making shoes that were small sized!!

So anyway......she has got a sexy pair of 4 inch heels that fit her and have already done office duty...........but what to do with the 3 pairs it took to find them???????

Well..........Ive decided that they will be her grocery shopping heels........and you guys get to pick which pair to torment the little cock teaser with!! :D .........cast your vote......her feet are gonna hate this! 8) :D :lol:
[/quote]
[/quote]

she had to pry those on with lotion hahaha.........they are pinkie toe killers apparently........she's gonna hate you for that!! :lol:
[/quote]
Let her hate me 😆
[/quote]

.......just think of it as payback for all the helpless males she has teased in sexy heels over the years.....in her 40's now, has told me she started being a cock teaser in her heels in her mid teens......thats 25 years of messing with us!!!!........get those torment devices on woman!! hahaha :twisted:
[/quote]
[/quote]

brewfan8..........you're not really gonna make JB wear these ALL AFTERNOON???..........bars.....carparks.....grocery shopping??........
[/quote]

Surely they won't fit 😉
[/quote]

....well not comfortably!!!!!!!!!!!............lotion will be required......hopefully not a crowbar :lol: ........she'll be cursing you by the time we get to the pet food aisle!!! hahahaha :o :shock: 8)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:55 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:35 pm
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:33 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 am
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:21 am
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:14 am
italianboots wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:12 am
brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:08 am

Let her hate me 😆
Surely they won't fit 😉
....well not comfortably!!!!!!!!!!!............lotion will be required......hopefully not a crowbar :lol: ........she'll be cursing you by the time we get to the pet food aisle!!! hahahaha :o :shock: 8)
😆 🤣 😂
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

is the vote still going on ? :D can i still vote ? :D if it is, i vote for #1 :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Betnjen wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 am

is the vote still going on ? :D can i still vote ? :D if it is, i vote for #1 :D
He told me she's going with 1
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So number 1 it was, on at 4.30 pm, walked to a local bar (made sure to park plenty far away :D ) then went grocery shopping..........careful to do EVERY aisle......so we didnt miss anything!! :lol:

Pics taken at about 7.00 after we got home and groceries had been put away.
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

I have an idea for you :D, we make some sort of challenge that she has to stand up or walk if she wants, indoors while doing something for example or outdoors, for a specific period of time that we choose together, with heels on of course , that we choose together too, but she can't sit down before completing the time :D and each time we change
the heels and the time :D what do you think? :D
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

This is an amazing post, I love it, please keep them cumming. The Bailey's is incredible, not sure if I would from the shoe or lick it off the feet or both!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Lexxxi post_id=1167854 time=1654092225 user_id=119965]
This is an amazing post, I love it, please keep them cumming. The Bailey's is incredible, not sure if I would from the shoe or lick it off the feet or both!!
[/quote]

:D :D those beige shoes are super tight as well and always give her a hard time .........maybe she should do the grocery shopping in them next??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Betnjen post_id=1167851 time=1654090197 user_id=76130]
I have an idea for you :D, we make some sort of challenge that she has to stand up or walk if she wants, indoors while doing something for example or outdoors, for a specific period of time that we choose together, with heels on of course , that we choose together too, but she can't sit down before completing the time :D and each time we change
the heels and the time :D what do you think? :D
[/quote]

Mmmmmmmmm........I;m liking where you're going here..........what did you have in mind for her first 'challenge' :twisted: