Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Leatherappreciater post_id=1146522 time=1643751317 user_id=87823]
Those boots, her naked, and a beat up pussy is heaven. I’d give anything to see it
[/quote]

haha......well you wont be seeing her pussy but enjoy these pics of her tormented tootsies :D ........she really did have these boots on all morning, wanted to take them off when we got out of bed but I said I'd only make her breakfast if she kept her boots on.

I just love the performance......she's walking (strutting) from one place to another, then there's a yelp followed by a dirty look thrown my way and a frantic wiggle of one of her boots as she tries to rearrange the contents :) :D :lol:

Sorry there wasnt more pics of her in them......I was kinda busy :D

.......the little cock teaser deserves everything she gets :wink:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I love her nail polish
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Just noticed this in another of JB's threads.....probably more suited to this one.........still remember this morning, watching her do the housework in those boots was hot......all the 'ooohhhhing and ouch!! ing' :D

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 25#p990925
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

italianboots wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:07 am Just noticed this in another of JB's threads.....probably more suited to this one.........still remember this morning, watching her do the housework in those boots was hot......all the 'ooohhhhing and ouch!! ing' :D

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 25#p990925
I don’t remember that session but wow those boots and her sexy poses are amazing
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

..........I can just imagine JB at a friends garden party in these circumstances (something very similar to this little fantasy did occur a year or so back :) )....does seem like the type of predicament she gets herself into (with my help hehe :lol: ) from time to time :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1146688 time=1643841152 user_id=43704]
I love her nail polish
[/quote]

As discussed brewfan8.........someones gonna have sore feet tonight........squished into these for the afternoon......wont say evening as well cause I think they'll be pried off as soon as she steps through the door :lol:

They are such a sexy shoe but really much to tight for JB's wide size 8's :o :oops:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So she didnt make the market in these patent heels, put them on and got out of the car........took a few steps grabbing her bag etc and headed off in the direction of the entrance......sudden stop....pained expression, turns to me and goes 'Babe I just cant do it they hurt to much.....they're just to small......'

Pics are from the freeze time we did, even then it was 'ooohhhhhh quick get the camera.....I cant be in these long.....THEY HURT like crazy'

They are so sexy though.......bed heels from now on I guess.......maybe some destruction???.......
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Destruction sounds good
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Bed heels, but we need proof that they’re used in bed 😉
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A certain someone is suffering this morning boys :twisted: :evil: .....hangover and all.......

We played darts last night,,,,,,tried to get her into some sexy heels or boots all evening 'nope Ugg boots.....thats it'

Walked round a corner the day before and caught her emptying the washers out of her wellies 'they were annoying my feet', she went tramping with a friend a few days back, noticed her shoes without socks, asked where they were and they were already washed, her regular socks that live in these shoes were apparently 'too stinky' (I had invested at least half a dozen loads in them over the last month) and had been washed as well.

..............time for a little payback.......Guess boots with a spoon full of peppercorns on for the morning.........little cock teaser........believe me, they wont be coming off any time soon :evil: