Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

I love those cream ankle boots :) I don’t think I e see jb in them:) how the gap around the tops of them?? Nice little zipper to expose those arches?? :))
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

What a cock tease! Would love to see some snaps from out and about?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1061165 time=1602193248 user_id=4269]
I love those cream ankle boots :) I don’t think I e see jb in them:) how the gap around the tops of them?? Nice little zipper to expose those arches?? :))
[/quote]

Oooohhhhhh Atlas.....you're gonna be in trouble for this one....... :lol:

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1061295
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1060873 time=1602065291 user_id=406]
Guess's black pointy shoes must have lost the smell of your wife's feet.
Long time with no photos with this poor and forgotten, abandoned old shoes. :cry:
Does she no longer use them at work?
[/quote]

I think JB needs to have a stern talk to you rigilover about your intention for her favorite Guess heels.......

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1061297
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Great to read again from you two.
Amazing wide fit shoes, but hey JB choose them herself ;) I can imagine how she felt.
The motivation Pumps with the screws are awesome, maybe good to change the screws sometimes to increase the pressur ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

New pair of shoes for my girl , first wear was a full day in the office.........feedback at the end of the day was -

'oooouch sore pinky toes!!!' 8) :twisted: sadly no pics of them coming off, will grab some when I can.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmm nice feet ;-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Heel11 post_id=1064087 time=1603887568 user_id=8473]
Hmmm nice feet ;-)
[/quote]

Thanks Heel11 :D ......another nice day in these strappy heels this week, all day in the office then shopped for a bit, sore little bit swollen feet when she got to my place , got the 'ooohhhhhh Babe I really need a foot rub....my poor feet'

..........so naturally she got a nice long foot rub with lots of lotion, my fav job :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmm...............my girl was drinking a few nights back and was talking big that her size 7 lace up boots 'don't even bother me'.....'I could wear them all day easily' she says :roll:

Now those of you that follow this thread will know she has these boots in a 7 and - her normal size 8.

She has had some tight shoe days recently in a new pair of strappy heels which have been leaving nice marks on her toes after a long day of cock teasing........but I really miss her in boots......especially boots that are a little challenging..........so full of booze and false promises she tells me confidently she'll wear her size 7 lace ups to work the following day.........

......fast forward to the next morning and her hungover ass has changed its mind considerable.........every excuse under the sun.........'Babe no not all day, they're sooo tight.....I'm so hung over......I'm not feeling well.....I need a comfy outfit today......I'm gonna be on my feet all day......no I cant, not today' etc etc etc........

So I pick a pair of animal print ankle boots out for her and she puts some loose jeans on.........and yeah, the boots did have a few dried up loads in them and she noticed they were sticky straight away.......but I was still dissapointed....

So an hour or so after she drags her sorry arse off to work.......I'm still a bit annoyed and disapointed as mentioned......I looked at her shoe rack and my attention went to her new semi platform strappy sandals which she was very excited about, had been waiting for these to arrive anxiously and so far she had only worn them around the house.....admiring herself in the mirror in them and making comments about 'how much all the guys will like these'........ :roll:

Please enjoy what followed 8) :twisted:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love her collection and the fact she wears them knowing the effect she has on us (and any other men that see her in them) Amazing woman. You're a lucky guy for sure.